Does anybody know this seat...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have first hand knowledge of this seat? I thought I knew it,but am not positive now.I thought it to be a Sargent but now think I sent that one off somewhere around the world. :laugh: This one appears to be perhaps a one-of built for the customer listed on the tag.Previous owner wanted to use a taller than stock sized battery judging by the ahhh "custom work" done to the pan.Idea's"
Thanks men.
Rubb.

Anybody have first hand knowledge of this seat? I thought I knew it,but am not positive now.I thought it to be a Sargent but now think I sent that one off somewhere around the world. :laugh: This one appears to be perhaps a one-of built for the customer listed on the tag.Previous owner wanted to use a taller than stock sized battery judging by the ahhh "custom work" done to the pan.Idea's"
Thanks men.
Rubb.
View attachment 1619509

View attachment 1619510

View attachment 1619511

View attachment 1619512

View attachment 1619513
Definitely a saddlemen, that's the same logo on mine and the same front bracket that I hate :lol: . I love the one I got now that it's getting good and broken in. Throw that thing on your turbo monster and see how u like it.

Definitely a saddlemen, that's the same logo on mine and the same front bracket that I hate :lol: . I love the one I got now that it's getting good and broken in. Throw that thing on your turbo monster and see how u like it.
It is destined for a fellow member,but I wanted to know exactly what I was "sitting on" before I proceeded.
Rubb.

...and thanks Dopey. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

...and thanks Dopey. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
Idk what seat u got on your monster now and I haven't sat on a saddlemen like the one u showed but I tell u the one I got was well worth there money I spent on it. I still like the OEM seat for some short spirited riding and my Suzuki gel seat was a little bit of an upgrade but nothing like the saddlemen. Good job as always spreading the org spirit, I'm sure whoever is getting it will enjoy it :thumbsup:

Idk what seat u got on your monster now and I haven't sat on a saddlemen like the one u showed but I tell u the one I got was well worth there money I spent on it. I still like the OEM seat for some short spirited riding and my Suzuki gel seat was a little bit of an upgrade but nothing like the saddlemen. Good job as always spreading the org spirit, I'm sure whoever is getting it will enjoy it :thumbsup:
I just noticed in the classifieds the member I was offering this seat to has bought a Saddleman at twice the price I was offering. The other one in that ad is a sport type seat,whereas this one is a nice touring seat. O well.
I may keep this for the long haul (unknown at this time) but I don't mind my custom seat built by Lee at New Image.Looks awesome,keeps me planted on "high spirited" launches.
Later Dopey...
Rubb.

If you decide to part with I would be interested.
10-4 Matt. If it goes up 4 sale member Gack would have first right of refusal. You would get next dibs. In fact,I will honor my offer to him right now by PM. It was not a promise or anything,but its how I roll. One way or another that seat will not be staying with me. I will get back to you bro as soon as I hear something.
Rubb.

Back