Does anybody have first hand knowledge of this bike

How about this one?

$(KGrHqN,!nsFHf15mpcWBR5HbK(DIQ~~60_3.jpg

Idk Rubb? But judging from the looks of it that bike is an absolute Trailer Queen and I know your a rider not the type to drive 5mins and park at a gas station for 8 hours to get attention so you'll have no use for something like that.....:whistle: Did you see all that white and chrome on it? i'd be scared to sit on something like that for fear of smudging it with my jeans :hide: Heaven forbid you get it wet, that thing might melt :banghead:

Idk Rubb? But judging from the looks of it that bike is an absolute Trailer Queen and I know your a rider not the type to drive 5mins and park at a gas station for 8 hours to get attention so you'll have no use for something like that.....:whistle: Did you see all that white and chrome on it? i'd be scared to sit on something like that for fear of smudging it with my jeans :hide: Heaven forbid you get it wet, that thing might melt :banghead:

The thing is a Pavement Princess for sure #1. It has EXCESS written al over it. I'd probably use it for what its NOT intended for and crash the thing.:laugh:

I'm just looking at numbers,and the dough invested in that thing. That arm set-up alone is worth like 9 grand. I wanna build a turbo and a "Look-at-me" bike and this thing could not be built for what they are asking. The price has dropped 6 or 7 G's since I've been watching it. Another couple grand and who knows...:whistle:

The other attractive thing is the importation of that baby into Canada from Oregon. It does not get any better tax wise etc.

A boy can dream. It will be sort of like trading my Ram 3500 diesel for it...probably not the smartest move...:banghead:

Rubb.

Also I bet the nitrous isn't actually used for the motor.... Ive seen trailer queens like that before you use nitrous tanks and a purge valve set up to spray out plumes of nitrous to sound and look cool :hmmm: Idk Rubb you don't strike me as the type to buy a "Ready Made" bike like that which already has somebody's personal touch smeared all over it :whistle:

Also I bet the nitrous isn't actually used for the motor.... Ive seen trailer queens like that before you use nitrous tanks and a purge valve set up to spray out plumes of nitrous to sound and look cool :hmmm: Idk Rubb you don't strike me as the type to buy a "Ready Made" bike like that which already has somebody's personal touch smeared all over it :whistle:

You know me well. For personal reasons I may be losing my shop,and it will take some doing to find another 500 sq ft one with a livingroom and bathroom attached.:laugh:

I'm going to have to wait and see where I end up living. I really want to move south to a warmer climate but dont really have any marketable skillz other than being a pimp. Everything is so freakin' up in the air right now I cant stand it. Then this thing crosses my path. :banghead:

RSD.

A warmer climate.....?? Warm and Canada don't exactly go hand in hand :laugh:

Is Rubb coming to America?!?! :cheerleader::beerchug::cheerleader:

A warmer climate.....?? Warm and Canada don't exactly go hand in hand :laugh:

Is Rubb coming to America?!?! :cheerleader::beerchug::cheerleader:

I've had enough of this town,and its the best in Canada IMO.

I prefere coastal places.

If I came to the US I'd have to ho myself out to old ladies...I have no marketable skillz.:laugh:

Unless being a HOOLIGAN pays well.

Rubb.

I've had enough of this town,and its the best in Canada IMO.

I prefere coastal places.

If I came to the US I'd have to ho myself out to old ladies...I have no marketable skillz.:laugh:

Unless being a HOOLIGAN pays well.

Rubb.

Been working for me since 1994 in SW Florida....:whistle:
I'm just saying...

Bike was brought via a buyout of a couple. My boy works at the lot that brought them originally and he has the 750 now. They were a his and her's type thing. A busa and a matching gsxr 750. They couldn't get the paperwork right so they reauctioned the busa. This guy now has it and I dont know title status but its local to me. Only believe what you see on outside, as jack from full throttle supposedly built both bikes.

Back