Does anybody have a set of stock mirrors sitting on the shelf

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I need a set of stock mirrors,perhaps you have gone with aftermarket.

Thanks.

RSD.

What Gen and what side? I have one off of a Gen 1 out in my building.

I have a right that needs to be replaced. (big time rash)

A left with rash.

And a nudder right with some kind of funky discoloration right in the glass, ::9

Rubb.

Gen1 and 2 are the same.
Gsxr mirrors are easier to see out of, as they vibrate less and sit out a little further.
SV mirrors look like the Gsxr mirrors, only the SV stalks are about an inch longer, so easier to see past your shoulders.
Bar end mirrors surprisingly are easier to see behind you than all of them, even with a smaller mirror surface.

Gen1 and 2 are the same.
Gsxr mirrors are easier to see out of, as they vibrate less and sit out a little further.
SV mirrors look like the Gsxr mirrors, only the SV stalks are about an inch longer, so easier to see past your shoulders.
Bar end mirrors surprisingly are easier to see behind you than all of them, even with a smaller mirror surface.

Considered other styles,but they dont look as stealthy to me without the rubber cover.

Also figured gettin' my hands on stock would be easier. But,no such luck.

FleaBay is a funny place. A mirror can be as cheap as 20-30 bucks. But then they want 29 bucks for shipping.

Blow me. :laugh:

RSD.

Bar end mirrors are the easiest to see out of buy I just can't get past the looks of them.

Good luck on your search buddy.

Rub I got a set. The ones on the left are a little scuffed from falling over in the garage I think. You wouldn't happen to have a GSXR 600 windscreen would you?

Rub I got a set. The ones on the left are a little scuffed from falling over in the garage I think. You wouldn't happen to have a GSXR 600 windscreen would you?

I was a Gixxer guy since my first one in the early 90's . :laugh:
I had the first year of the water cooled version which was available in Canada a year before the US market saw it.:thumbsup:

Had a few after that,favourite was the 2001 750...lighter than 3 of the 600's thatyear,and almost the HP of the liter bikes.

Unfortunately,I sold every part I had when I got into Busa's. They were all MINT.

RSD.

gixxer.jpg

Ok just a shot I got a buddy that cracked one swinging her leg across the bike the wrong way. Lol you want these set of mirrors I can throw them in the mail. Just keep me in mind if I am ever looking for something.

Ok just a shot I got a buddy that cracked one swinging her leg across the bike the wrong way. Lol you want these set of mirrors I can throw them in the mail. Just keep me in mind if I am ever looking for something.

Thats OK. I'll pass. I've been "doing business" on the Org for 10+ years and have never got the feeling that I would be in someones debt.In that time I've shipped out alot of shi7 with no strings attached,and hopefully nobody out there feels like they owe me anything. Having suffered a brain injury,I could easily forget to re-pay something.That could lead to hurt feelings. Thanks anyway.

RSD.

RSD.

Oh I didn't mean it like that, kind of feel like a douche now. Believe me your reputation on here is as solid as they come countless threads of you helping org members. If nothing I already "owe" many people here on the .org for the knowledge that has saved me a ton of money. So just send me your address I will hook you on up with those. They are just collecting dust and as much as I like the GSXR mirrors I won't I back.

Oh I didn't mean it like that, kind of feel like a douche now. Believe me your reputation on here is as solid as they come countless threads of you helping org members. If nothing I already "owe" many people here on the .org for the knowledge that has saved me a ton of money. So just send me your address I will hook you on up with those. They are just collecting dust and as much as I like the GSXR mirrors I won't I back.

Do not feel bad T-J. I'm sorta old skool around here. For example: newbies would come on years ago and try and sell their stock cans,levers,mirrors,etc. Well,they usually took quite a keyboard beating. We just used to give that stuff to one another after tip overs and such. Things always change thou, right.Sometimes for better,sometimes for worse. No worries.

As far as my reputation goes.... half these folks TOLLERATE me...the other half can't stand me.:laugh: Its all good. Life is not a popularity contest right? If it were,I'd have "Contest Loser" tattoo'd across my forehead.:rofl:

Sounds like you have 0ne good mirror. That gets me a 1/3 of the way to my goal. I would gladly accept the good condition one and cover the shipping. (I live in Canada). I know....its not anybody's FAULT. :laugh: Well,maybe my parents. LOL.

My addy is in yer mailbox.

Thanks Boss.

RSD.

Back