DODGE is crap!

magus

Registered
Engine in my dodge ram blew, they have had it for over a month now and said it would be ready wednesday I went there yesterday and the manager said parts are on back order and it will be another month. He was smilling when he said it so I figured he was joking and shooting me some bs. so I laughed it off and said no really is my truck ready. he said no I told you another month!

eek2.gif
WTF!!!  
guns.gif

Oh and BTW, although better now than they were, Dodge fit/finish,build quality typically sucks.

Remember the LeBaron!

timing chain.

called advance autoparts said they could have one in less than a week

dodge place said couldnt use it unless it comes from dodge less it void my warrenty!
pissed.gif

Sounds like you need to find a new dealer. This is like calling your Busa junk because your dealer sucks..
argue.gif

I have a Dodge ram 2500 y2k V10 and I will never buy another dodge product again...
I'm looking at Japanese for now on!!

I used to be "Buy American Products Moron" but not anymore.
F' that

(HillsRider @ Oct. 13 2006,10:37) Sounds like you need to find a new dealer. This is like calling your Busa junk because your dealer sucks..  
argue.gif
Ahh but it has been to 3 different dealers for the guages keep failing

took to one stealership twice for it
then 2 more
it works fine for a while then poof no speedometer fuel guage ext....

they said the conecter kept coming unplugged so they taped it together
it quit again they say o well it is getting water in it
you know its funny how water just jumps in your truck under the dash through tape into a connector
I finnaly cut the connector off and spliced the wires.no problems so far

What year?
What Engine?

I'm on my third Dodge Ram all bought new,a 2001 with the 360 traded for an 03 with the Hemi and then traded for an 05 Daytona with the Hemi. I have never had one single problem with any of the 3 trucks thus far and my general service has always been goo at my local dealer.

Sorry for your frustration.

(mzrsq @ Oct. 13 2006,11:05) What year?
What Engine?

I'm on my third Dodge Ram all bought new,a 2001 with the 360 traded for an 03 with the Hemi and then traded for an 05 Daytona with the Hemi.  I have never had one single problem with any of the 3 trucks thus far and my general service has always been goo at my local dealer.

had an 03 trans kept failing so I got an 04 now wont get another

(brendanp @ Oct. 13 2006,13:40) I have a Dodge ram 2500 y2k V10 and I will never buy another dodge product again...
I'm looking at Japanese for now on!!

I used to be "Buy American Products Moron" but not anymore.
F' that
Odd. I had a '92 Caddy SLS which was wrecked so I used the insurance money to get a '92 Caddy STS. It started giving me problems so I traded it for a '04 Silverado. I got a truck incase I ever had to transport the Busa. Now for some odd reason I'm about to trade the Silverado in for a Nissan Titan.

I guess after owning so many GM vehicles, I just want to try something else.

I'm on my third Dodge Ram all bought new,a 2001 with the 360 traded for an 03 with the Hemi and then traded for an 05 Daytona with the Hemi. I have never had one single problem with any of the 3 trucks thus far and my general service has always been goo at my local dealer.
[/Quote]

Do the math here.....
If you keep it for a little bit longer,the problems will mysteriously arise!
Almost any vehicle will treat ya good if you only keep it for a couple of years.

(mzrsq @ Oct. 13 2006,14:05) What year?
What Engine?

I'm on my third Dodge Ram all bought new,a 2001 with the 360 traded for an 03 with the Hemi and then traded for an 05 Daytona with the Hemi.  I have never had one single problem with any of the 3 trucks thus far and my general service has always been goo at my local dealer.

I have owned nothing but Dodge and won't own any thing else. Never a problem.
Take a look at the Ford recalls.
rock.gif

If under warranty you should be getting a similar ride until yours is ready. Drive the H*** out of it and give it back.
SHOCKED.gif

(guido4512 @ Oct. 13 2006,11:49)
(mzrsq @ Oct. 13 2006,14:05) What year?
What Engine?

I have owned nothing but Dodge and won't own any thing else. Never a problem.
Take a look at the Ford recalls.  
rock.gif
All manufacturers have recalls. Fact is, the ford F-150 has not only been the best selling truck for 27 years, it has been the best selling vehicle period. Must be a reason. I would suggest for anyone who is in the truck market to contact me, and let me send you a DVD that takes apart the ford truck, and the competitors trucks to show how they are built.

(brendanp @ Oct. 13 2006,14:49) I'm on my third Dodge Ram all bought new,a 2001 with the 360 traded for an 03 with the Hemi and then traded for an 05 Daytona with the Hemi.  I have never had one single problem with any of the 3 trucks thus far and my general service has always been goo at my local dealer.

Do the math here.....
If you keep it for a little bit longer,the problems will mysteriously arise!
Almost any vehicle will treat ya good if you only keep it for a couple of years.[/Quote]
I agree, though each of these vehicles accumulated over 30,000 before the trade-ins without problems.

I drive to much, maybe I should put more miles on the Busa
rock.gif
Already have 30,000 on the Daytona in 18 months
sad.gif

(magus @ Oct. 13 2006,13:31) timing chain.

called advance autoparts said they could have one in less than a week

dodge place said couldnt use it unless it comes from dodge less it void my warrenty!
pissed.gif
They can't do that.

Back