Dodge Challenger Sighting

I see one everyday.. not quite as new though

That what I'm talkin' about, is that an R/T or a great clone? MOPAR or no car!

70RT77PW.jpg

Ugh, its still a dodge... All said and done with lets see what the resale value is a couple of years from now.... Ill take the old charger any day but if i was gonna drop some bank on a new sports car "gt-r skyline all the way

Me and my dad went to a Dodge dealership in Orlando and they had 2 of the SRT models in the showroom. Both cars were locked, and we asked to open the hood to see if the hood scoopes were functional. The saleman went into the office to get the keys, then came back and said he cannot open the car because the people who would buy the car are so picky and dont want anyone to have touched or sat in it ???

I could understand if this was a $100,000 car or something like that, but the car was priced at $35k, and had a 5k markup. Its not like the car was something special or that is some crazy price that is out of range for the average person. We argued a little bit about it, and they wouldnt budge....little do they know, i flipped the gas door open and closed several times :moon:

I like the performance stats but sorry guys I'm not a Mopar fan. You won't have to fight me in the line to get one :moon:

There's a white one in town. Vanishing Point all over. Got pix on cell but can't download :whistle:

Ugh, its still a dodge... All said and done with lets see what the resale value is a couple of years from now.... Ill take the old charger any day but if i was gonna drop some bank on a new sports car "gt-r skyline all the way

(All said and done with lets see what the resale value is a couple of years from now....)
obviously you have no clue..

Last edited:
Back