Doc's BUSA DYNO'D AT....  guess

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
First, Johnnycheese, sorry about missing you in Austin. That day just got too crazy with Tech game and stuff. Next time.

So folks, it finally is done and I am looking forward to picking it up. How does this look...

WOWZERS! Thats the shiznit! I hope u bring that to Laguna next season... - Kent

Hey Doc...Just curious...Have you ever rode the bike at top performance???I can't remember, seems like in the past there was always something wrong... :devil:

Hey Doc...Just curious...Have you ever rode the bike at top performance???I can't remember, seems like in the past there was always something wrong...  :devil:
Hehehe, yeah, when I first bought it.  I never saw the actual dyno sheet but I heard it was at 240+ before the dump pipe, so it was probably around 250 or so.  Dudez, that poop scared my ass.  I was riding with a buddy on a GSXR600 and we got to some straight aways (mind you this is the FIRST time I opened it up).  There was a posse of Harleys ahead of us.  When I saw the break in traffic I went for the pass with all she had in about 3rd gear, maybe 4th.  

Brotha, I never felt no sheit like that before.  I honestly thought I could not turn my wrist back to shut the throttle because of the G-forces pulling my backwards.  The normal Busa is fast, but this was sick fast.  When the tach got to about 9k, the front end lifted and I power shifted to the next gear and got off the throttle.  When I looked in my mirror, everyone, even my GSXR buddy, was at least a mile behind.  

NUTZ.  That is why I can not even phathom riding that 575 hp bike posted here.  Pretty soon folks will just wear roller blades and strap a tritan missle to their backs...

Fuuuuuuhnky.

<!--EDIT|Doc_Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069899526 -->

Hi Doc...cool it runs again..the torque reading looks right...but the number says 202 hp's when the hp number on the chart sez over 275 ...whats the truth.....sick fast ,ya probably!!Luv it..
;)

I've been doing my homework...I know you can't wait to get it back...Still waiting on mine...With work it might be Jan. before I can make the trip...Anyway the spring is what I'm looking forward to... :devil:

I've been doing my homework...I know you can't wait to get it back...Still waiting on mine...With work it might be Jan. before I can make the trip...Anyway the spring is what I'm looking forward to...  
evil.gif
Is the Stunnah coming through Vegas perhaps? Dude, this city was built just for you!

Come on out... the West is the Best!

Believe me I'ld be bad out of place in Vegas...Just a southern, simple man at heart that likes to take it to the extreme every once in awhile...Appreciate the invite...
evil.gif

Doc...Have you picked her up yet???If so what's the verdict???
evil.gif

Good call, I just got back from the "real" initial ride. I worked from 9am-9:30pm putting the fairings back on, installing the long-awaited HID kit, the PVM wheels, etc. Plus a good cleanup and polish. Took it out for a spin around 10pm to meet up with the Boyz on the Las Vegas Strip hang...

Anyway, yeah, itz nutz. Honestly, I am still quite afraid, AND I SHOULD BE! I did a hard launch and was running up through the gears. Hard to keep the front down, even in 4th when boost pours on. The worse situation was the rear wheel spin, one sent me into a small tank slapper. So, I am still taking it easy... it is one fast mo-fo. That is why I find it hard to comprehend these 500+hp bikes. DAHHHM.

The dump pipe on my bike is fun for posseur value, but it is LOUD!!! Even some fellow bikers bitched about it. But is looks cool as hell!

Later,

Doc

One word...Mainee-yak!

Hey the next time you come down you'll have to blip the throttle for the neighbors! hehehe...hehe

Doc...That's what I'm talking about...Wicked power!!!Glad they got you straight...
evil.gif

One word...Mainee-yak!

Hey the next time you come down you'll have to blip the throttle for the neighbors! hehehe...hehe
I really need to do that. The weekend I was in Passadena, it was like 80 degrees! It is 70 something here today. I am heading out for a ride in a few minutes...

Back