Doc GOT TURBO!!!!

gad it worked out Doc. Congrats on your new Bike.
thumb2.gif
thumb.gif

Hey thanks for the comments guys. I only rode it about 10 miles from his house to mine, so not too much to say. It felt like it wanted to go fast! I did a roll-on on the highway and I scared! I did not even come close to redline, maybe 8-9k MAX and I was blown away. In town it felt a bit tempermental, and kinda bucked and spit a little. It is LOUD in my opinion, which is a bit more than I like... I really need some more saddle time to make up my mind... but it most certainly is fast.

Very nice Doc.  Will this be your drag bike or just a play bike?  Give us more information on how she rides.
eyes.gif
I may run it at the strip, not sure. I really just wanted it for play. My intention was the ditch the swing arm and make it more like a street bike. However, I am starting to think it may be better off left as a strip bike and either I start racing or resell it after I "try it out".

Hawaii: PM me....

Doc,

I love it!!!! If you dont mind me askin how much did you pay for it? and if you dont want to say thats understandable. If you do deside to sell, let me have first bid man, I would give it a good home. But I would have to put a stock swing arm back on it. I cant stand a over arm. Looks kinda goofy.

After you take it out a couple of time let us know what you think...

It looks like Im gona have to stop over at Docs house on my way to seca....This could get scary

Please stop by Jester, that would be fun. Hey, that is a good idea, all you guys heading west via Vegas should stop by for a night or two before we head, as a group, to Seca... hmmmm... good idea....!

The price was decent, but for strange reasons, I would rather not post here. I agree with the swingarm though. In fact, that will probably be gone by next week. I really like the aftermarket swingarms with an inch or two extra, but this one is WAY too much.

Later....

Doc with all that riding you can get, you will pass me before long. We have lots of notes to compare. Congratulations again, I know how excited you were in finding this bike.

jetbusa.gif
jetbusa.gif

NE, honestly, I just wanna have fun and go fast. I am not real interested in racing or such. Just want to be all I can be... hehehe... turbos have fascinated me since the Dodge Colt Turbo and the idea of a turbo busa was just more than I could resist.

As Doc walks into the garage...hands trembling..which one do i ride today.....Cool Doc..be safe my friend..remember the last thread..mistaken identity..it is you now.....Think about insurance premiums..not fun..saw my ticket post??? sux.
Jealous in the north of Vegas area.. See you at Laguna..

NE, honestly, I just wanna have fun and go fast.  I am not real interested in racing or such.  Just want to be all I can be...  hehehe...    turbos have fascinated me since the Dodge Colt Turbo and the idea of a turbo busa was just more than I could resist.
Yhea my first turbo was a Chevy Vega Turbo back in 71' what a piece of crap. It was a Turbo and that was the start. Don't worry just tweaking you. ride the way we talked, what ever works for you.

Jeez Doc! you don't have much room left in your garage! Be careful on that beast! You've already been airborne on the other one remember?

Back