DO3 , 2B, and the little one home

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
We made it in a little while ago. Had an awesome time, met some new peeps ...... I'm really trying hard with the faces and names folks ....... Introduced Tim to the family twice within 5 minutes :laugh: What can I say :banghead:

I think the top of the hill gang was as social as they have ever been. We had several chance visits to the lower pit. Really great seeing all of you every year.

Lost my clutch lever, but Wheeler got me back on the road. Got lots of pix to share later.

Can't say thank you enough to each and every individual that made it this year and made my Bash great :bowdown:

Thanks for watching Busagirl :rofl:

you are so wrong... LMAO hahahahaha

It was awesome to finally get to meet you and remember who you were and just chatting.. great honor sir.. You family is awesome give them hugs for me and can't wait to do it all again real soon

A few teaser pix :laugh:

thumb_1367018234DAVE2848.jpg

thumb_1367018590DAVE2843.jpg

thumb_1367019988DAVE1882.jpg

Good times, enjoy you and the families company at the bash. See you guys again soon.

Btw, Kim claims that you were to slow on the dragon, that's why the brakes are worn out on my truck. :laugh::whistle:

Btw, Kim claims that you were to slow on the dragon, that's why the brakes are worn out on my truck. :laugh::whistle:
She would be right :laugh: I was hoping to find some of those slow pix with Gary up my butt. Maybe tomorrow. At least I made him laugh :thumbsup:

Back