Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Call me Old School, old fashioned, etc. I have never worn pink and never will. Not a pink shirt, not a pink tie. I'm 45 years old.

I wear dockers and button up shirt to work, many other managers I work with occasionally wear a pink tie or polo shirt, etc. What say you, and how old are you?

Michelle doesn't wear pink :poke:

I'm OK with it :laugh:

wm_normal_deals-gap-2007_299.jpg

wm_normal_deals-gap-2007_299.jpg

I wear pink...i have no problem wearing it...infact the ladies seem to like it when men wear pink

this must be a joke right? i didn't think any self respecting man would even consider wearing pink! :laugh: i'm not into the "softer" colors for gear but then again i'm not much of a fashion type guy to begin with. ???

this must be a joke right? i didn't think any self respecting man would even consider wearing pink! :laugh: i'm not into the "softer" colors for gear but then again i'm not much of a fashion type guy to begin with. ???

He didn't say we had to be self respecting :laugh:

No secret...I hate pink LOL But the Busa guys happen to look rather dapper in it, especially while dragging a knee near Fontana Dam :rofl:

Used to work with a guy that wore pink and purple and not a day went by when the gals in the office didn't poke fun at him for it LOL

I dont wear pink. I dont wear red either. They wouldnt look good on me, and even if they did, i wouldnt wear pink. The Miami Vice has came and gone, and good riddance.

I really do not care. I would never intentionally buy pink.....But if I was somewhere without a jacket and someone offered me a free cruise on there bike I would strap on all the pink gear in the world without even batting an eyelash. Shoot I would even get pictures.:beerchug:

I really do not care. I would never intentionally buy pink.....But if I was somewhere without a jacket and someone offered me a free cruise on there bike I would strap on all the pink gear in the world without even batting an eyelash. Shoot I would even get pictures.:beerchug:

SO !!!! You say if they offered you a free cruise on their bike in all pink gear you would take it eh????????????

I think the pink gear will seal the deal:laugh: Not that there is anything wrong with that but no pink for me an no dudes riding beeeooocctthh either age 43. Wouldn't go shopping for pink but if I was cold I would wear one

Dam I forgot that embed almost got me banned:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink is one of my favorite colors!

Does my vote count? When my boss wear's his pink button ups, we all joke about the color of his "blouse". :laugh: :laugh:
Some guys can pull it off and look hot, others try it and it is a FAIL!

If you have a polo shirt (Tommy) with pink in it I think it's ok. But not a solid Pink shirt. If it looks good it looks good.

Back