Do you wear a helmet and what type is it?

What type of lid do you wear regularily?

• Full face helmet

Votes: 420 98.8%
  • Open face

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Beanie type stylin lid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My old college football helmet

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
SABUSABOY said:
Its law here to wear one, and at 75 mph for our highway speed limit, best to use something thats quality and quiet. I took a Schuberth, reallly quiet and great quality.

I also own a Schuberth S2

image-169404944.jpg

image-169404944.jpg

SABUSABOY said:
Its law here to wear one, and at 75 mph for our highway speed limit, best to use something thats quality and quiet. I took a Schuberth, reallly quiet and great quality.

I have a brand new Schuberth C3 flip up for sale in the for gear for sale section.

Always wear a helmet I wear a Shoei Multitec the front face goes up and down, so when I come to a light I can lift it up to get more air when it's hot

I was initially impressed that 98%+ indicated that they wear a full-face helmet. Then I realized that only a bit over 400 have voted. Vote now! :)

Mine: HJC Ben Spies Replica (found on closeout for under $200!)
Ben-Spies-Elbowz-II-Helmet.jpg

i wear a helmet most of the time when i ride but i have to admit sometimes i just don't feel like it.

I lost a buddy due to him not wearing a helmet, So I will always wear mine. I had an Icon Mainframe Manic, then an AGV helmet( the one I use now) and I want a new one, I want the Speed and Strength SS700 Top Dead Center helmet

Hello everyone. I am from across the atlantic and in Spain, is strictly forbidden not to wear a helmet. If the police stops you they will not let you move your motorcycle until you get one plus the 600$ fine. The question is: How much does your head cost? The cheaper the helmet the less value it has. Therefore no helmet, no value.

Hello everyone. I am from across the atlantic and in Spain, is strictly forbidden not to wear a helmet. If the police stops you they will not let you move your motorcycle until you get one plus the 600$ fine. The question is: How much does your head cost? The cheaper the helmet the less value it has. Therefore no helmet, no value.

Welcome! Great first post!

So, I was looking at the Speed and Strength helmet, but I decided I wanted Bluetooth as well! So, I decided to look back on the market and I found this little Beauty! Its a Torc Racing helmet called The Player. Its a great fit helmet, air flow is great, and very comfortable! Plus I caught it on Sale, $174.00 off, Their Insane Deal at a sweet $88 plus $9.99 shipping, was here in 2 days!

large_img.jpg

Back