Do you think Suzuki USA ever watches this

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Maybe this has been asked before, but has there ever been anyone from Suzuki corp. that has been on this site, or do you think they watch it for feedback/ideas?

If they did, what would you want them to know or hear?

I really like Hayabusas..........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

if you screw around and let those friggen R1's get quicker/faster I'm gonna buy a damn kawasaki...

oh.. and please please please give me a SV1000S cuz I think there cool but wife says I can't BUY a second bike!

see the loop hole there Zuki guys!! Hook a dude up! I got sales tax/insurance/etc covered bros!

I would tell them to go get fugged....what else?

Hey Mr. Suzuki , you listening you over-paid , son-of-....

Them starter gears,was that a bad joke ?
How 'bout them shiddy cam-chain tensioners you've bin producin' for years?
Maybe you could have built a better fuel pump .
I know....how about a sub-frame that wont snap in half.
O , how 'bout some bearing that are sealed BOTH SIDES.
Maybe we could get our brakes properly bled at the factory .
I could go on.....but I know the bastids ain't listening.

Suzuki BLOWS .
rant.gif

hav a good 1.....'cept the dinks at Suzuki.

Nice....I would tell them that I love the bike....but it needs to be a little more refined.

They also need to fire about 70% of the sales managers that represent them....their service sucks hairy nads. Big, hot, steaming hairy moose nads. And fuhget about shavin' em. They don't deserve a nice smooth nad to suck on.

Suzuki...if you read this, ya gotta know that your customers are not completely satisfied with service. Especially here on a little island called Guam. Can you believe that your dealer here is charging almost $14K for a brand new Hayabusa? Not to mention the dealer never even heard of the 40th Anniversary Edition you guys put out. Pathetic.

I know that we're far away and all...but come on! We have to pay $360 for ONE....yeah that's right....ONE FUGGIN REAR TIRE!!! And it's a Battlax to boot. Come on guys....it's not fair shafting the servicemen who fight for your freedoms all the way out here.

Bah....I know they ain't listening anyway.

Go have a nice tall dark one on me....and the FUG with it being cold. You can havew a nice tall, dark old one. One that smells like piss and is warm like the crack between my cheeks. Better yet, why don't I just pour it down my butt crack first.....then I can serve it to you, fresh outta the oven.

I have no idea where this all came from.

heheh....sounds good. Any takers? Does anyone want PB??? Anyone at all? (crickets chirp in background)

Hmm.....the silence is deafening.

PB....you need to find a nice hairy girl, and shave her......start with her back and shoulders....she'll be baby smooth in no time and you both will be satisfied....

And RSD......say what's on your mind, man....stop candy-coating it....then have a black and tan.....next one's on me!

I'll chip in to get PB a hooker, er... sorry I mean a call girl, and RSD I heard it not good to hold in you true feelings....:laugh:

I Didn't think this would be that painfull and certainly never figured a hooker to be involved.
smile.gif

Has Zook ever been online?
rock.gif

Pac-Man is married....

How bout a lil' look see there Pac-man , got any photo's of her wearin' a grass skirt .

When she goes out in a short skirt....who does the leg shavin' ?

O shid , I almost forgot , I got them half off coupons for Gillette Foamy...you still wan' 'em ?

Pac.....you all calmed down now my Island Brutha ?

You gotta let mean ol' Rubbah deal with them dickwads.

yer good people man.....dont waste yer time on 'em .

I'd tell em to go ahead add $5k to the price, gimmie 30 more horses, loose 40 LBS, tweaked body, Digital Speedo, Onboard GPS, and finish up with a lot of attention to detail... Better sidestand, pegs, Signals, Etc...

Then I'd say keep up the good work and here's my $15k in advance...

Pac-Man is married....

How bout a lil' look see there Pac-man , got any photo's of her wearin' a grass skirt .

When she goes out in a short skirt....who does the leg shavin' ?

O shid , I almost forgot , I got them half off coupons for Gillette Foamy...you still wan' 'em ?

Pac.....you all calmed down now my Island Brutha ?

You gotta let mean ol' Rubbah deal with them dickwads.

yer good people man.....dont waste yer time on 'em .
Aaahh....me lass is a little gun-shy. She's really not the type fer pics. If I can sneak a pic of her, I would. And suprisingly, Rubbah, SHE shaves her legs. Says something about a wicked gleam in my eye when I have the razor and shaving cream....

Yeah, yer bro is a little cooled down now. But make no mistake....I have no problems wastin time on fug heads like that one. Fer idiots like him, I have a sayin'....

"I have more than enough time to waste....why not waste some breakin yer fuggin' face?"

Yeah...me and you, Rubbah. I can't let ya have all the fun flamin these limey bastids!! But seriously, good on ya, bro....good on ya.
beerchug.gif

I would tell them to go get fugged....what else?

Hey Mr. Suzuki , you listening you over-paid , son-of-....

Them starter gears,was that a bad joke ?
    How 'bout them shiddy cam-chain tensioners you've bin producin' for years?
   Maybe you could have built a better fuel pump .
  I know....how about a sub-frame that wont snap in half.
 O , how 'bout some bearing that are sealed BOTH SIDES.
      Maybe we could get our brakes properly bled at the factory .
   I could go on.....but I know the bastids ain't listening.

Suzuki BLOWS .    

rant.gif

hav a good 1.....'cept the dinks at Suzuki.
Exactly what I would say.......but Id add that they better give the damn thing more power.....bout 175 rear wheel and take 40 lbs off it.

I'd tell em to go ahead add $5k to the price, gimmie 30 more horses, loose 40 LBS, tweaked body, Digital Speedo, Onboard GPS, and finish up with a lot of attention to detail...  Better sidestand, pegs, Signals, Etc...

Then I'd say keep up the good work and here's my $15k in advance...
I like the sound of this one Revlis!
smile.gif

Back