do you suffer from friggatrishtkaidekaphobia?

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
in other words, fear of Friday the 13th? if so, this is not your lucky day or year since we have two more in April and July...does anyone do anything special to ward off the evil, have any fun traditions to celebrate, or have an evening planned of watching Friday the 13th movies before sending your kids to bed and then playing pranks on them? :beerchug:

p.s. i would not make a good babysitter :laugh:

Yes I'm superstitious, but the last Friday the 13th I went out on the bike on purpose.
They are showing 5 or 6 Friday the 13th films on television tonight.

It's a day like any other day. I ain't skeered. I have a black cat that crosses my path multiple times a day and I walk under ladders at least once a week. :laugh:

For a min I though you were making that word up, I guess I learn my word of the day "friggatrishtkaidekaphobia" :laugh:

I didn't even notice it was the 13th. Just another day but I like the idea of playing a prank on my kid :laugh:

I thought it was something BusaWhipped made up in fear of his wife! ----->friggatrishtkaidekaphobia :laugh:

happy b-day to everyone who is having one today and i might as well wish a happy anniversary and/or divorce just to cover the bases :beerchug:

these answers are just about what i expected since i am dealing with a bunch of adrenaline junkie/thrill seeking 'Busa riders :laugh: all we require is that any of you playing pranks on the kids need to video it and share with the rest of the class :thumbsup:

I crashed on the 13th, back in 97!
So yes i do suffer from it!

happy b-day to everyone who is having one today and i might as well wish a happy anniversary and/or divorce just to cover the bases :beerchug:

these answers are just about what i expected since i am dealing with a bunch of adrenaline junkie/thrill seeking 'Busa riders :laugh: all we require is that any of you playing pranks on the kids need to video it and share with the rest of the class :thumbsup:

:rofl::thumbsup:

Back