Do you smoke?

I quit Feb. 1st, 2003 while in the hospital for a lung problem. My wife quit the same day.

forced to try it as a child - hated it ever since.

Also will NEVER kiss a smoker again

yep...a carton a week on the average.up too 2 cartons a week now since Nick was deployed.And my 19 year old won't grow up.Yea I'm stressed a little.But I just deal with it.Riding alone is the best medicine I've found.

(Jet Li @ Jul. 29 2007,09:flamethrowing:) Only time I smoke is when I am on fire.

I try not to be on fire!
biggrin.gif
+1 .... my brother did smoke till I sprayed him with the water hose cause he did burn his eyebrows off trying to light some weeds with gas!

NEVER understood smoking cigarettes
rock.gif

The world is full of people who wish they could quit, why would someone put that first cigarette in their mouth?

Huge expense, smelly as azz, and causes death...what's not to love?

In a word NO, do not smoke.

I would take a carton for a 2 month deployment when i was on the submarine, but now I'm out of the Navy its just the occasional quality cigar.

I cant smoke due to the fact it will land me in the hospital or dead before I can get there.  I have asthma pretty bad, so the idea of smoke or anything besides oxygen scares me.

I do chew Copenhagen like a banchee though  
super.gif

I quit cold in Dec of last year. I sometimes smoke when out for a ride and stop to take a break but I don't feel like I have to. I do just because I enjoy a smoke every now and then. The good thing is I can smoke one day, and be fine not smoking for month or longer. The hardest time I have is when out with friends that smoke.

Back