Do you put rubber on your ram?

a bicycle inner tube from walmart. Cut and wrap around ducts on airbox, use lectrical tape to secure, it works. When you place airbox back on bike it will make a good seal:laugh:

The 190/55 is at least a half inch taller,probably more.
I read after the fact, on the LSR site that brock(brocks perf.) used the same tire/gearing to go around 202 at maxton back when the 08 had first come out.My third qualifying run(125,150,175)on saturday was 190 and I had about 1000 to 1400 rpms left,not sure exactly,was busy:laugh:
There were mutliple gen2's at loring and I believe every one of them went over 200.Top gen 2 went 214+ with a more LSR oriented set-up,still stock internals. These bikes can run.The difference with just an exhaust change is amazing.:bowdown: My gen1 bike has a mild turbo set-up and the 08 will hang with it through a good part of the rpm band.
There was also a stock gen 1 there in the production class.I will try and see what he ran.I know he was in the ball park.
Anyway, I had a blast and accomplished a goal I long wanted to do.:thumbsup:
Funny thing is after my 4th run over 200 it started to feel normal and wanted to go that much faster,wish I had brought the turbo bike.:beerchug:

Actually, there is quite a bit of debate on the actual height of the 50 to the 55. I have personally read everyhting from 3.5 mm to 12.5 mm. I personally have measured the 2 and the 2 I measured were only 4mm apart, the 55 being taller of course, and I believe thats between 1/8 & 1/4. Nonetheless, if it's being done, Kudo's. As far as a GenII being able to hang with a trubo'd GenI busa, that GenI must be tired. I've rolled with a GenII and was most impressed, but he didn't pull on me that bad, and my bike doesn't have much for mods done.

SORRY ABOUT THREAD STEALING.....I'm done guys....my bad.

Back