• Yes

Votes: 70 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I know there special and because I like the Blinged / Lowered / Slammed Busa's I should like them, But I dont, Just looks like theres something missing there.

So the question is, Do you like the way they look. ???

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of bling.

Often single sided swing arms are accompanied by a wide tire, which I don't like.

I'm not a fan of extended swing arms or lowered bikes, unless they're set up for drag racing, also 2 more things common with the single sided arm.

I'm also a bit of a symmetry freak, and well... the single side swing arm, isn't the same on both sides!!

I don't HATE any of these things, I just wouldn't do it to my bike, or recommend it to any of my friends, and at a show...

I'd gravitate towards the more performance modded, actually drivin balls out, track day going bikes to drool over.

i like them as well. looks really clean to me, esp on the bikes with nice wheels.

I like the single-sided swingarms. I don't like the goofy fat tires/extended swingarms on a road bike.

if i could get a lightweight, single sided arm for a normal tire or maybe set up for a 240, with a 3 inch stretch over stock, for less than half the cost of my bike, i'd consider it. for less than 1k, i'd seriously consider it.

I think single sided swingarms are BAD :moon: Very cool.

I love em on all bikes.

I only like the look from one side, the side with the swing arm doesn't look as nice imo

the ram italia and sidearm are both pretty cool swingarms. i like the ram for sure, lightweight, clean looking, race tech. the sidearm is alright too, a little heavier i think, but you can throw a 240 on it, and i asked them about a 3 inch stretch, like a cheater arm, haven't gotten a response yet.

What he said..

I'm not a huge fan of bling.

Often single sided swing arms are accompanied by a wide tire, which I don't like.

I'm not a fan of extended swing arms or lowered bikes, unless they're set up for drag racing, also 2 more things common with the single sided arm.

I'm also a bit of a symmetry freak, and well... the single side swing arm, isn't the same on both sides!!

I don't HATE any of these things, I just wouldn't do it to my bike, or recommend it to any of my friends, and at a show...

I'd gravitate towards the more performance modded, actually drivin balls out, track day going bikes to drool over.

i am not a fan of bling bling either. i much prefer function over form anyday. single sided looks good on a show bike, but not on a street bike that is going to be driven imho. and i i know you do have a sweet busa and i would not put a single sided swinger on betsy.

LOL.. The Fall is closing in and we still haven't ridden bro.. I'm still looking forward to seeing this Big Bore kit up close and very personal... :bowdown:

i am not a fan of bling bling either. i much prefer function over form anyday. single sided looks good on a show bike, but not on a street bike that is going to be driven imho. and i i know you do have a sweet busa and i would not put a single sided swinger on betsy.

Oh yeah!!!! Love the look of the single sided. Not a big fan of 300+ tires though. My favorite is the 240 kit with a big nice shiny chrome wheel. I've always been a wheel guy though. Big rims on my cars.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh yeah not a big fan of extreme stretches either, 3-5 inches over stock looks best imo.

Last edited:
sportchrome know how to make them IMHO.... i'd ride the wheels off any of these bikes.

161311d1254894218-tenth-anniversary-hayabusa-sale-10th-img_4063.jpg

www.superstreetbike.com - Link no longer works

www.superstreetbike.com - Link no longer works

Back