Do you like boxing?

I love boxing, and was a huge fan of La Hoya a few years back...he's lost his fight...those "mad skills" don't seem to be there anymore...I think Mosley's gonna win...

I won't see the fight though... :sad: ...going to a concert...

Who else is fighting that night? I miss seeing the Butterbean pre-fights!!! :D

Sugar Shane...... Not pretty boy! Even if he did lose to Vernon Forest, I think hes the only logical contender! Besides he already beat "The Golden Boy".............

Now that the subject has come up...what do you guys prefer? A big, hyped heavyweight bout or some of the light weight or welter weights?

Anyone remember Sweet Pea Whitaker? He was a trip to watch!

Before everybody  gives this bout to Mosely, remember that a puncher (with knockout power) ALWAYS has a chance.  If you saw the recent Kostya Tszyu (sp?) vs. Zab Judah title fight, you know what I mean.  Boxing pundits had Judah a huge favorite, and in the first round, it was looking like they were correct.  Judah's hand and foot speed were overwhelming Tszyu....but in round two, it was a different story.  Tszyu landed as perfect a right hand as I've ever seen, right on the point of Judah's chin.  Judah went down, got up.....and went down again, with useless spaghetti legs.  BOOM, fight over.  Oscar has that kind of power, and my vote goes his way.

Yeah and Judah was acting a fool to, I think Sugar Shane wins.. and to answer Vabusa's question I likes em all!! Sweet Pea was fun to watch, but so was Prince Nazeem Hamed(spelling?) and every since he got his A$$ handed to him from Morales he hasn't been fighting to much.. wonder why??

If you like the fights like myself I don't care what weight or gender I like a good fight like the ones Gatti and Ward give.One of my recent favorites was the BEAT DOWN Christy Martin Got thrown from Lela Ali (she's Hot :blush: )

The Prince was so damn irritating in the ring, but entertaining to see his entrance, hear is ego yapping...he's a character...

I love the hyped up heavy weight bouts...it's like looking at a train wreck as you pass by...not always good fights, but you can't help but watch to see who's going to lose it in the ring, or bite someone's ear off...

Mostly, I like watching the smaller guys...they're fast and go the distance instead of leaning on one another round after round...Scottie the Bulldog was a real small fighter...and wicked fast, fun to watch...wonder what happened to him? I'm have to research it...

I think maybe this fight was a draw, I know it was not as good as their first fight...I think Sugar did hurt Oscar though... just my .02

i think mosely will win a close fight and oscar will cry about it afterwords and demand an investigation. thats just a guess though..............

I haven't seen it yet...I was at a concert...

Was it worth watching, or not? I'm a busy gal; can't waste time on a boring fight! :)

jetset, you've got that right....CompuBox has DLH landing 100 more punches (numerical advantage in both both jabs & power shots), yet he loses his belts.

Guys, the punch statistics mean nothing! You got two people punching a button everytime they think a punch lands (means nothing). Mosley was the aggressor throwing more power punches than the Golden boy (as I saw it). You had three judges score it exactly the same 115-113, even the Associated press had it 116-113 for Mosley. Granted this was a close fight with Oscar having the home field advantage. But, he just didn't have what it takes to make it through the suger fields of Shane Mosley.

Back