Do you have donations?

inthexring

Registered
We are getting ready for our pre-season social here in Idaho and last year we were able to get some raffle prizes. I was just wondering, does anything have anything they would like to donate to our club. We are having our social on March 10th. Just thought I would ask and rattle the cage and see what happens. Thanks a lot and ride on. Have a great season everyone!!
Dan in Boise

rock.gif
Whats the club name? Do you guys have a site?

Too bad you are not closer! I have an antique console stereo. one of those ones that has an 8 track player and a record player.

It was passed down to us, in great shape. but we dont have the room for it and trying to find a good home for it. this would have been a good choice I think (if someone was interested in an antique)

Sorry
Just looking to see if anyone has cool stuff to donate or advertise for your company. We are Boise Valley Riders. We have lots of fun and do community stuff all year, for instance we raised $27,000 for the red cross last year. Just thought I would drop a note. You never know unless you ask. Thanks and hope you all have a great riding season!
Dan in Boise
Website

Back