Do you guys ever get a sore hand?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I 've bin ridin' around with this for awhile . It goes on in 2 seconds , comes off in less . It's called the Throttle Boss.
Its a cool little GIZMO for savin' yer hand frm crampin' or whatever . It goes on the end of yer throttle , wraps around , and gives yer hand a break .
You dont have to encircle the throttle tube now , you can just lay yer hand across yer throttle an' brake lever . They work gr8 . Gone thousands of cliks with mine lately .
Its just the pressure of yer pinky that keeps the go-fast juice turned on .
Take it off for the twisties and hairy stuff thou , it might get in yer way .

I've tried 'em all....I dont like electronic cruise control.
I dont like the C. C. that squeezes yer throttle tube .
I like ...."The THROTTLE BOSS".

Please take advantage of our "Demo-Dayz" special and purchase A Throttle Boss in the lobby on your way out .
Thank You .
Tell 'em "Rubber sent ya" and receive absolutely
sweet F A .

photo's to follow...is I can get this %#*&ing thing to work .

I wish I could get that stuff here... I need to ask around some more.

And Mr. RSD, where are the pics of today's stroll?

pic 1

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could get that stuff here... I need to ask around some more.

And Mr. RSD, where are the pics of today's stroll?
wish you could get more stuff here...no prob...whadda ya want ? I'll mail it to ya .

And yer question....I have failed my faithfull following.
I am ashamed . I have no excuse .

actually,my pc needed an overhaul today . She got a new Sony DVD drive , a new burner , an' a complete clean-up.

sorry my brethern....

Here is the best setup I have heard about: Throttlemeister cruise control (heavy version, reduces vibration), and new grips with the firm base. reduces vibration and soreness in the hands considerably.
cool.gif

I looked at the throttle rocker, but decided on the throttle meister. The big differece is that with the rocker and similiar type gadgets you still have to keep your hand on the throttle. With the cruise control you can take your hand off and give the the entire arm a break, which mean alot after the first 300-400 miles of a dyas ride.

But its always good to point out the various options.

Jeez RSD .......ya gettin old er what......I thought you were supposed to be the tuff dude her.
Get the lil house mouse to rub em after every ride if they hurt.

I looked at the throttle rocker, but decided on the throttle meister. The big differece is that with the rocker and similiar type gadgets you still have to keep your hand on the throttle. With the cruise control you can take your hand off and give the the entire arm a break, which mean alot after the first 300-400 miles of a dyas ride.

But its always good to point out the various options.
iamwithstupid.gif

I think it much more convienient too. I'm gonna get one soon, but will probly paint them (at least the red stripe, not very fond of the color
biggrin.gif
)

Back