Do you give rides to random girls on your bike or use it as a pick up tool?

umairhashmi

Registered
When I got my first bike back in 2006 I even bought a pink helmet, jacket and gloves for female passengers because before I even bought my first bike I thought it would help me a lot with picking up girls at the age of 22. And I must admit it worked extremely well. Looking back I think it was dumb because from what I understand now is that if she gets hurt she can sue not only your insurance company but also you personally so you are putting yourself at a huge risk. Also god forbid if it happens to be a fatal accident her family can come after you with full force. Taking that into account I seriously doubt I will be taking any passengers ever again on my bike. So lets be honest. Has your bike ever helped you pick up girls (or at least in your head made you think it helped)? And were you giving rides to every good looking girl you came across just to try to pick them up?

Cant that all happen if you take them for a ride in your car?

Yes one bike week I literally pointed to a girl then to my seat. Her only question was what about my friend I just pointed to my buddies bike and said get on it. Dont worry he will enjoy you on. Road them around the block so we could get helmets on them and then back out and round rest of the day and that night. Was a great time.

Cant that all happen if you take them for a ride in your car?

Yes one bike week I literally pointed to a girl then to my seat. Her only question was what about my friend I just pointed to my buddies bike and said get on it. Dont worry he will enjoy you on. Road them around the block so we could get helmets on them and then back out and round rest of the day and that night. Was a great time.
And then......

When I got my first bike back in 2006 I even bought a pink helmet, jacket and gloves for female passengers because before I even bought my first bike I thought it would help me a lot with picking up girls at the age of 22. And I must admit it worked extremely well. Looking back I think it was dumb because from what I understand now is that if she gets hurt she can sue not only your insurance company but also you personally so you are putting yourself at a huge risk. Also god forbid if it happens to be a fatal accident her family can come after you with full force. Taking that into account I seriously doubt I will be taking any passengers ever again on my bike. So lets be honest. Has your bike ever helped you pick up girls (or at least in your head made you think it helped)? And were you giving rides to every good looking girl you came across just to try to pick them up?

I would get here this because I would never take a stranger with me...!

reds-pinks-lil-rider-trikes-kid-cars-hw4100017-64_1000.jpg

I would never ride around with an extra helmet hangin off the side. Before helmet laws in CA I lucked out with a woman walking across in front of me at an intersection, gave her a brief ride ending at my place. Some hours later I dropped her off at a local bar. But I’ve never gotten a bike or car to help me with women.

I have always taken girlfriends on my bikes, but to be honest they were usually more trouble than they were worth.
My last girlfriend actually paid for every second tank of gas and often paid for food etc, but that is rare in my experience.
The responsibility of having a persons life in my hands is a bit much to bare for me these days, not worth the risk..... but back in the day it was a bit different. There was nookie in the offing..... if ya catch my drift lmao!
It seemed to be . . Worth the risk .

I was on a cross country tour with a ZRX friend hitting two rallies , and many miles . Picked up a young woman in North Carolina . She came back to Texas with me for a few months . Some of the best crazy ever .
There is a pic on the ZRXOA site for a Skenna GA rally of the two of us .

Forgot to add she got sun burned real bad so I had to wear her half helmet for 1000 miles back to Texas while she wore my Arai with some painters tape on the the shield to stop the sun .

I'm sure @RedBull can find the photo.

Back