Do you feel heat off the engine on your legs?

tonmarchelli

Registered
Looking to get my 08 in a month or two but got a quick question.

when you are riding around (either freeway or around town) do you feel the heat of the engine drafted onto your legs from the body work? or does it do a good job at keeping the heat off of you?

thx

Hiya -- After about a hour of riding (hot day -- Summer here in New Zealand) its like getting a hair dryer on high blasting on your right leg from about the mid-calf region. Not terrible but it can be felt through my leathers. I think it will be nice in winter when the riding is alot colder
laugh.gif

But this shouldn't be considered a negative comment on the most fantastic bike to hit the market!!!

too freakin cold here now.........let you know in a couple months.....remember your sitting on the engine........going to have some heat....
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Pretty much feel the heat when its 75 deg or warmer here in Fla. I'm sorta concerned about it especially during June, July and August.

So when it the last time a bike was made with a big inline 4 that doesn't produce a lot of heat? Just get it and ride. The only way it will bother you is if you ride wearing flip flops and a wife beater shirt. Wear good riding gear, and your good to go.

beerchug.gif

Back