Do you ever...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
... get so excited to ride while putting your leathers on that when you get out to the garage and mount up you discover you forgot your gloves? oh.. and your HELMET? ? and the....um.... Busa KEY?

... get in the car so fast you shut the door BEFORE your last foot in is fully retracted? I do that 50% of the time. Might need to change something in my routine

...Run into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal in-between commericals durring a MotoGP race, that you stub your toe on the stair or corner of the wall, and discover that its going to be about 1.2 seconds before the pain reaches your brain
tounge.gif

Mine is everytime i get on my bike, im SO EXCITED to drop that puppy in 1st and roll on that throttle that i sometimes forget that darn KICKSTAND!!

Gets me alot! Oh well...
cool.gif

get startled and zip your pants up before you've tucked "it" in all the way like that guy in "something about mary"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

be in such a hurry to get out of the car that you left your seatbelt connected and about decapitate yourself on the way out of the car? doh!

get all your gear hop onto the bike and the dam key is in your pocket. now you gota take them dam gloves off
mad.gif

...hit snooze and decide you'll just lay there for another 10 minutes, check the clock and it's 40 minutes later, late for work, gotta drive through thick rush hour traffic, clock in late..... GRRRRRRRRR

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156777869 -->

...have to go to the bathroom so bad you realize after it's too late that there's no tp???

....sit there at your computer on Hayabusa.org repeatedly clicking the "New Posts" link every 10 seconds waiting for someone to post a new thread.

....sit there at your computer on Hayabusa.org repeatedly clicking the "New Posts" link every 10 seconds waiting for someone to post a new thread.
No kidding!

...wish that you didn't have a piece of tp on your rear tire of your Busa for the other Busa riders to point and laugh at, take pictures of and then post for the entire free world to see? Is that just me?!
ices_rofl.gif

No kidding!  

...wish that you didn't have a piece of tp on your rear tire of your Busa for the other Busa riders to point and laugh at, take pictures of and then post for the entire free world to see?  Is that just me?!  
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

see something you want for your busa so bad that you buy it then realize you really dont have the money for it?

<!--EDIT|NVeeus04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156800921 -->

get all your gear hop onto the bike and the dam key is in your pocket. now you gota take them dam gloves off  
mad.gif
Oh man, I've done that too many times, especially in group rides when everyone is starting to take off. A painful one is starting to take your helmet off without taking off the sunglasses.....that'll leave a mark.

.... get going down the road and feel something flapping at your neck and reach up to realize you didn't do the strap to your helmet?
mad.gif

I don't know how many times I've had to pull over (or even pray for a long light) so I can do the strap.
blush.gif

.... get going down the road and feel something flapping at your neck and reach up to realize you didn't do the strap to your helmet?
mad.gif

I don't know how many times I've had to pull over (or even pray for a long light) so I can do the strap.  
blush.gif
I did that the other day, coming back from a Deadskins game...I found that I can strap it with my left hand while steering with my right...

I've got talent I tell ya! LOL

mad.gif

blush.gif
I did that the other day, coming back from a Deadskins game...I found that I can strap it with my left hand while steering with my right...

I've got talent I tell ya!  LOL
I've tried... my left hand is stupid anyway.. and adding a glove into the mix doesn't help.
laugh.gif

mad.gif

blush.gif
+1 thought it was just me, but then every light is green or red for 2 seconds. Otherwise you get caught at almost every light
mad.gif

mad.gif

Back