Do you ever have to back track over your kids?

Big Bo

Registered
I go out to buy a couple cigars and sandwiches. I get back and tell my 18yr old to go upstairs and get some paper towels. He goes, comes back down and says there are none up there. I ask did you look on the top shelf? He says yes.

A couple hours later I am watching the game and get a Gatorade out of the freezer. Place it in the microwave and go up stairs. I look on the shelf and "low and behold", "Captain, there be paper towels"!

I pound on my sons room door. Walk in and "HE WAS" sleep. He raises his head, I am asking WHAT IS THIS, what does this say? Woke up out of a dead sleep he is mumbling paper towels. I turn and walk out of his room.
:please::please:

get your own paper towels, lazy :rofl:

:poke: what are kids for :laugh:

Before there were remote controls people had kids just to change the channel on the TV as they got older you had to make new kids cause you knew they were moving out soon:laugh:

yeah i know how you feel, my boy is the same way, and my daughter is the exact opposite, and she is a year younger than he is. funny thing is my dad used to give me the same (are you stupid or what look) that i give him today. it's even better when you say go get me a fork, and he comes back with a vacuum cleaner:rofl:

If kids want something they will clean from hell to high water. After getting what they want, it is back to the usual slobstate.

Someday we hope they will learn.

Back