Do you ever catch yourself doing this...

MR Felt

Registered
You suddenly awake and realize that you have been standing in the garage and you realize that you have be staring at your bike ( either admiring or thinking about the next mod/task) and 1 -2 minutes has passed? Sometimes you forget why you went to the garage to begin with??

Been there done that. When I am not around the bike I stare at pictures of it on my computer and imagine future mods

.........Yes :thumbsup:

Boulevard and Busa 005.JPG

You suddenly awake and realize that you have been standing in the garage and you realize that you have be staring at your bike ( either admiring or thinking about the next mod/task) and 1 -2 minutes has passed? Sometimes you forget why you went to the garage to begin with??

yes!! all the time. i figured i just had a problem or something:laugh: glad to know im not alone:thumbsup:

If your only staring for 1-2 minutes your doing good, i was drunk one night and stared at it for about 20 minutes........i love my bike!

If your only staring for 1-2 minutes your doing good, i was drunk one night and stared at it for about 20 minutes........i love my bike!

Woah, slow down there bro...

Does anyone know if the cops make a rape kit for motorcycles?

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

Did that one today, yesterday and the day before that. When I'm at work, I find myself looking at the pic in my phone or on photobucket! :laugh:

:thumbsup: i have an big alcohol fridge in my shop and have spent many a night drinkin beer with friends, just talkin and starin at bikes :whistle: for many many hours.:beerchug:

Well they say that the average person watches so many hours of tv wasting away on the couch...I dont watch tv much anymore but i wonder how many hours I do waste sitting in the garage thinking of riding or modding.........hmmmmm???

yes...I have spent many an afternoon just admiring my bikes, sitting in the garage with a beer and some buddies or by myself.

Back