do you drive your car like you ride your BUSA?

Nothing compares to the busa power.....
super.gif
super.gif

now that we bought the Toyata Prius, I really have found myself paying attention to my speed in relative to fuel consumption....the computer on this thing tells you everything !!! we drove to DC and back 120 miles at 54mpg !!!!

super.gif

starting to think that there are more CDL's here than bike endorsements...

occasionally i'll catch myself in the corner too hot w/ the truck ,but normally i drive real slow.

I find myself TUCKING down when I pass semi trucks on the interstate.. ME<--- crazy
rock.gif

Hmmm!!! YES!!!! After riding the Busa!!! The 02 1k feels slow, so I end up trying to make up time! Then I go to the miata, which isn't stock.....and find my foot in it and hearing that v8 sing and realize I am going to fast. Then I get into the truck, and go this thing can not even get out of its own way....even with a turbo added!!!! Damn!! But going the other way round.....things get faster and better!!!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

well for the most part of daily driving here in So.Cal .. I have found it rather difficult trying to split traffic lanes in my car.. or any vehicle .. ( trying to get a vehicle to stay up on 2 wheels for any length of time and to weave in and out of cars is tuff ) .. I can't tell yah ..how many times I have found myself sitting in traffic for 20 to 30 min ..and thinking to myself.. If I was on my busa.. I'd be home already.. having kawffee/tea ..relaxing ..etc etc.. so No .. 1 can not drive a vehicle ..like a Busa. < im just saying>
cool.gif

Well my daily driver is a ford lightning and i do play alot with the truck on the streets.
laugh.gif

well for the most part of daily driving here in So.Cal .. I have found it rather difficult trying to split traffic lanes in my car.. or any vehicle .. ( trying to get a vehicle to stay up on 2 wheels for any length of time and to weave in and out of cars is tuff ) .. I can't tell yah ..how many times I have found myself sitting in traffic for 20 to 30 min ..and thinking to myself.. If I was on my busa.. I'd be home already.. having kawffee/tea ..relaxing ..etc etc..  so  No .. 1 can not drive a vehicle ..like a Busa. < im just saying>  
cool.gif
I do find myself in traffic day dreaming of being on my busa rolling by everyone. I hate it when it was supposed to rain and it is a sunny day and I am stuck in traffic.
banghead.gif
Those are the worst days for it the could have days.

Back