do you drive your car like you ride your BUSA?

BUSAFETT

Registered
Today I was going into a mall parking lot, and found myself taking the cloverleaf a little hot in our SUV.. then I realized- I was driving like I was on the Busa!!

Anyone else do this?

BF

When you open the door in a turn to drag a knee puck, then perhaps you've got a problem!

I just drive fast everywhere...don't think that's because of the Busa, that's just me
smile.gif

I drive slow all the time. But on the bus if I'm in straight away....sometimes it gets a mind of it's own
cool.gif

no because my car is to slow and gas prices are to high to hammer down every where you go unless you are on the busa then it doesn't matter how high they are because you still need fuel to feed your fire.

I cant drive the truck like I do the bike. If I did I might be out of a truck!! The straight 6, 4 speed cant go like the busa.

You know what's weird, just the other day I was in my little Honda Civic in 'rush hour' traffic home. I kept thinking, If I had the Busa, I could pull into the other lane and pass all four cars before the gap upfront closed... With the Civic, no way at all.... So I continued to motor on behind everyone
Ikonforums.gif

No, I can't drive my Civic anywhere near what the Busa can do...

I drive like a grandma in my truck, but on the bus, I am a free spirit!
beerchug.gif

I dont go over speed limit on my busa or pickup

I have CDL with every endorsement there is.

I have over 100,000 miles a year last 10 years

no tickets or incedents.I only go fast @ the track.

I dont do tickets could wreck my job.

I only haul hazmat ins dont like tics

You guys just be carefull + take good care of yourself.

If you dont nobody else will.

My dad used 2 say that.

sometimes. I too use a Civic as a form of self-restriction. Works great. Now, the Miata, that thing can take corners faster than the busa, soo..... it often does

I know exactly what you mean though. It's like a day dream where you are IN your car but thinking you are on the Busa. You wake up when you try turning and the HANDLING is nowhere NEAR as good! hahahahaha

Yeah, I'm faster in the car. 6 Airbags, Steel cage, crumple zones, seat belts, and satellite assist will do that I suppose. Not to mention 4 big brakes and four big contact patches.
thumb_up.gif

I have an old Mitsubishi pickup and go for the gas milage, at the speed limit only. Hoping it will run another 100 grand so I won't have to detract money from the bike funds to buy another truck.
Being blessed with many miles of back roads with little to no traffic, I let the Busa do it's thing. Just gotta watch for police around the little towns and deer everywhere else.
laugh.gif

I don't drive too fast as i have a CDL myself. BUT, i don't find myself leaning into the turns when i corner in my truck.

Am i wierd?
firedevil.gif

Back