Do you believe it's snowing here?

busahigg

Registered
It is actually snowing in central TX.......what a crock........I cannot believe this........I got a funny little movie out front of my house with the snow and my Busa and my buddies R1, but I can't figure out how to post it.

well, if you have a website to post it on, upload it there and post the link here. If you don't have one, you could send it to me and I will host it.

icq it to me if you have icq, if not, tell me what you got!

It is actually snowing in central TX.......what a crock........I cannot believe this........I got a funny little movie out front of my house with the snow and my Busa and my buddies R1, but I can't figure out how to post it.
Hey Higg,
  We just got over a freakin foot of that $hite yesterday. I'm still trying to find something funny about it. Depression is setting in....arrrrghghgh!!!!!!!!
                                         Jim

Hey Higg,

I guess we get over here whatever you get over there. I know exactly what you are talking about. I am at work right now and I went outside to just catch a breath of fresh air and DAMN! Next thing you know I could see some snow flurries. Pretty cool to see since we actually see snow maybe once every 4 or 5 years.

Brian

you wimps!!!!!!!!!!! Try living in MN!!!!
smile.gif

you wimps!!!!!!!!!!!  Try living in MN!!!!  
smile.gif
I think even you guys have less snow this year. I know wisconsin grounds are clear. We are expecting another 6 inches today, that goes on top of the 15 we just got Friday. My Mom lives in waco she will freak if they just got snow.

Snow?...Snow?... whatsat?
oops.gif

It's supposed to rain here for two days.

Back