Do u get involved in ur family's domestic issues?

Take him to the strip club. After he comes home a few time drunk, smelling like cheap perfume and covered in glitter, your cousin will move on.

You did what you could she needs to make the changes now. Don't get yourself in trouble over someone else's bad choices.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

You did what you could she needs to make the changes now. Don't get yourself in trouble over someone else's bad choices.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but i think this is good advice tried to help a friend i know its not family but still pretty close anyway long story short baby involved five times going back and forth fighting arguing i lost 6 months of my life trying to help her out and she still went back to him. Some people i guess think that abuse is love you probly dont see it she definitly doesnt see it and he really believes it ...alot of shows on tv about it and yet still goes on .

Im sorry you have to go through it as well it is a hard thing to deal with best answer i can come up with is pray and pray some more maybe an answer will come to you like a lightning bolt .

best of luck.:beerchug:

Encourage her to seek counseling. If someone beating on you is acceptable then something is really wrong with your brain. I've never understood why so many women just take this kind of behavior as if it's no big thing.

You hit me or hurt me in any kind of way I'm coming back at ya 10 fold.

I would let her know you helped her once, but now it is her turn to help herself. Maybe if she would stop trying to change him he might not have to feel like he needs to be a man. Not saying it is her fault just saying it is a vicious cycle and someone needs to step up and break it. Have her attend a group therapy for battered women. Maybe she will realise she has a better choice. I hope there are no children involved.

I havent read all the posts in the thread, but yes I have been there. With 3 younger sisters it was inevitable. I used to get involved. The problem was they always went back for more, no matter what I did or tried to help because they asked me, it always went sour. One of my sisters has a knack for picking the worst men, they abuse her, use her, and treat her like crap. We helped her all we could, got her straightened out and then she posts up on craigslist looking for love. Well guess what kind of guy she finds? She moves out with her 3 kids to move in with him. Then moves out a week later to move in with another guy she met on craigslist. My other sister has nasty temper, dates a guy with the same thing. They are like oil and water. Helped her get straight, now they are married and she is pregnant. I told her no more 2am phone call screaming at me to get over there. I am done. They are grown adults and need to act like it. I dont speak to my two youngest sisters anymore. My oldest sister is the only one that does not give me any grief, but we are the closest in age. Now my mother basically supports my two younger sisters and my mother can barely afford to support herself. I do what I can to help my mother, but you cant help someone that wont help themselves. One day they just have to grow up or you need to distance yourself. You cant live their lives for them. Good luck bro.

Thanks guys. twotone im sure is was VERY hard to walk away from two sisters. Im at least wondering if the laws of self preservation are going to kick in for one of them.

Thanks guys. twotone im sure is was VERY hard to walk away from two sisters. Im at least wondering if the laws of self preservation are going to kick in for one of them.

It breaks your heart bro. But what can you do. Always here to lend an ear.

Back