Do not buy anything from jason at rpmcycleperformance.com

hayabussa boy

Registered
I am going to pass this along to everyone here after being screwed by Jason and his wife Kristina at rpmcycleperformance.com, this is reposted on various other bike forums as well as to make everyone aware of how ****ty velocity racing has become and there owners.

well after almost 6 months after placing my order for a $7000 turbo kit I can officially say that this company has succeeded in screwing me out of $6960, and they now can make money off the kit I sent them back after they stated I WOULD get a full refund. I filed complaints with both credit cards and both gave me the provisional credit, but so far Jason and his wife and fought on them and the 2 charges with one credit card were reapplied and now the $4000 is being recharged on my bank card. I still have a fighting chance on 2 charges with capital one, but wells fargo has they cant pursue this anymore that I will have to sue the company. they tell me there ultimate decision was based on rpm cycle performance (NO REFUND POLICY). so if you are reading this, please, please do not buy from Jason, his wife Kristina or anyone or anything from velocity racing, or any site selling there products. you will get nothing but lies from both him and his wife, you will wait countless months for your items, when you receive your items they will be incomplete and if you have any issues whatsoever, a refund is NOT AN OPTION, even after his wife sends you an email stating they will give you one. pass this along to anyone you know. Jason is one slick guy but my time has come to take matters into my own hands. this and the previous thread I started will be going to every motorcycle forum online, I will make it my mission to make everyone aware of how shady Jason and his wife are with how they run there business.

this is also a thread I started on psychobike.com with my main issue

issues with rpm for turbo

Good info to pass along and yeah I read your thread on PB. That's a shame!!! Good luck on your future battles in court. Hope you are able to @ least get back the majority of your $$$. Hopefully riders will take note and avoid RPM like the plague and put them crooks outta buisiness :whistle:

Velocity went from one crook (Barry Henson) to another Jason! Met Jason at a big pro street race at e town back in the day gave me bad vibes then!Sue his ass and get your money back! Lesson for everybody only buy RCC or NLR or BIG CC companies who stand behind there product!

Thats a shame to hear! my brother and i brought our 2 busa's down to him for a full motor build with stage 2 turbo kits in Feb.. The customer service between jay and his wife was top notch. I even put him under a time restraint and he finished the bikes right on schedule. i have to say these bikes run flawless, i couldn't ask for a better setup. IT said to hear that you were unhappy with there service and product. Best of luck with your situation.

Ps. i know how you feel about getting screwed on a turbo kit, if you knew anything about the Ls1 Incon turbo kit screwing. I was one of the lucky ones that got burned for $8,000.

Dang...perhaps the powers that be will create an "Angie's List" of sorts for the novices of the org.:goodidea:

Thats a shame to hear! my brother and i brought our 2 busa's down to him for a full motor build with stage 2 turbo kits in Feb.. The customer service between jay and his wife was top notch. I even put him under a time restraint and he finished the bikes right on schedule. i have to say these bikes run flawless, i couldn't ask for a better setup. IT said to hear that you were unhappy with there service and product. Best of luck with your situation.

Ps. i know how you feel about getting screwed on a turbo kit, if you knew anything about the Ls1 Incon turbo kit screwing. I was one of the lucky ones that got burned for $8,000.

Awesome 1st post. Jason,is that you? LMAO!

I'm just curious.....why would you go on his Facebook and slam him while you are waiting for a $7k refund? Doesn't make much sense. I certainly understand your frustration though. Escalate it with the credit card companies.

Good luck getting this straightened out!

thats a shame to hear! My brother and i brought our 2 busa's down to him for a full motor build with stage 2 turbo kits in feb.. The customer service between jay and his wife was top notch. I even put him under a time restraint and he finished the bikes right on schedule. I have to say these bikes run flawless, i couldn't ask for a better setup. It said to hear that you were unhappy with there service and product. Best of luck with your situation.

Ps. I know how you feel about getting screwed on a turbo kit, if you knew anything about the ls1 incon turbo kit screwing. I was one of the lucky ones that got burned for $8,000.
lmao.....:rofl:

Wow! It is always sad to hear events like this about one of my sponsors. Since there are two sides to every story, I can't comment on your particular situation. I will say however that there are many many satisfied customers who have both purchased products online and had work done at their facility. I guess you are doing what you feel you must to get satisfaction on a business transaction gone sour. But I have to say that all of my dealings with RPM, Jason and Kristina have all been positive and productive. I know it's hard to believe, but even I have had a customer here and there that I couldn't satisfy as hard as I tried. Since I don't know the other side of this conflict, I can only give my two cents regarding my own personal dealings with them. It has always been drama free for me. I hope you get your issue resolved and will be happy with your RPM product. I've read your post on 3 different blogs and your story seems consistent on most. I know Jason hates it when these sort of things arise and it's not the norm but an exception.
Good luck, I'm sure all will work out for you.

Guy

Its not just an isolated incident...I had issues with 2 of his kits I purchased in the last 2 years myself&thats not "random" if you ask me.

A mate here in Australia is waiting for two sumps to arrive. When I questioned Jason on his Facebook page, suddenly he was able to contact my mate after weeks of promises and gave him a tracking number the very next business day. Waiting for them to arrive now.

Seems that he values his Facebook page more than his customers. My posts were removed twice within 12 hours. Could be a good option for anyone else silly enough to get caught up in Jason's version of promised delivery times.

I'm just curious.....why would you go on his Facebook and slam him while you are waiting for a $7k refund? Doesn't make much sense. I certainly understand your frustration though. Escalate it with the credit card companies.

Good luck getting this straightened out!

just to clear everything up, I have already received my entire purchase amount back of $6960. this was after numerous back and forth emails with Jason and his wife, numerous back and forth communications with my credit card companies and the bbb. a big waist of my time and a hassle. I slammed his facebook page because millions of people use social media. I wanted everyone to see it as I didn't want anyone else to be in the same boat as I was. and trust me, I spoke to numerous people who had issues. I did what I had to do to get my money back. Jason and his wife asked for their kit back in the beginning and said once we receive it we will give the refund, I did just that and say nothing. all I can say is im done with the issue and I still would never recommend anyone to buy anything from them.

Wow! It is always sad to hear events like this about one of my sponsors. Since there are two sides to every story, I can't comment on your particular situation. I will say however that there are many many satisfied customers who have both purchased products online and had work done at their facility. I guess you are doing what you feel you must to get satisfaction on a business transaction gone sour. But I have to say that all of my dealings with RPM, Jason and Kristina have all been positive and productive. I know it's hard to believe, but even I have had a customer here and there that I couldn't satisfy as hard as I tried. Since I don't know the other side of this conflict, I can only give my two cents regarding my own personal dealings with them. It has always been drama free for me. I hope you get your issue resolved and will be happy with your RPM product. I've read your post on 3 different blogs and your story seems consistent on most. I know Jason hates it when these sort of things arise and it's not the norm but an exception.
Good luck, I'm sure all will work out for you.

Guy

I totally understand that every business has happy and pissed off customers. in my case I was a very pissed customer. from the delay in receiving my kit after given a 1 month eta to numerous lies on when I would expect to get my kit to receiving my kit incomplete to the numerousn fitment issues. overall a very poor transaction. I have to say that when I compare my second purchased turbo kit to his kit, his kit was junk. the turbo seemed to be of great quality but everything else in the kit seemed of junk.

Back