DMP Smoked Brake Light

Fredyp33

Registered
Anyone have experience with this? Good/bad?

dmp_powergrid_tail_light_smoke_750x750.jpg

DMP Powergrid Integrated Tail Light Suzuki Hayabusa 2008-2019 | 10% ($12.50) Off! - RevZilla

Yes
They fit well, and are more eye catching to the idiot that's about to run you over.
I had one on my gen2 for 3 years, and it was still working correctly after seeing it another year and a half later after trading the bike in.

Yes
They fit well, and are more eye catching to the idiot that's about to run you over.
I had one on my gen2 for 3 years, and it was still working correctly after seeing it another year and a half later after trading the bike in.

Thanks Sixpack.

Did you have the clear or smoked? How would you rate the brightness compared to stock?

Also does it have turn signals as well or just brake light? The description says integrated but obviously the Gen 2’s have separate turn signals.

Mine was smoked.
Since it's led, it is brighter than stock.
The integrated turn signals are optional too, as in it's up to you if you hook them up or not.

I put a similar one on in 2010 when I was building mine, mainly because my bike was charcoal/silver and red stuck out. The OEM was brighter, but it worked as intended and felt safe using it. I didn't hook up the integrated signals on any aftermarket gen 2 tail light, never understood why they even put them.

Also ran the smoked with the full LED board, down side was the LEDs were at a 45deg angle so not as useful as it should have been. I found a broken OEM tail with no lense on ebay for $20 and got it and swapped the smoked cover on it and best of all worlds IMO.

Back