*** DIVORCE FORCES SALE *** of Rubb's Hayabusa

Hope everything works out for you RSD.If you need anything don't hesitate to give me a shout

Bike is awesome just got the suspension set up and new springs on in Abbosford. I will see how it handles now on my way back home tommorrow .Looking for a
Frame for the art thanks again for that .

Keep your chin up man,been there,done that and got the t-shirt from her divorce lawyer,next time I will choose the cheaper option,a rented wood chipper and a night visit to the croc farm.

best of luck rubb.. been there once myself... hang in there

Thanks man. I have no patience for this kind of thing. I need to sell everything I can so I have some cash to live on. Friends can't believe my Busa is forsale,they were planning on sticking it in the grave with me. :laugh:
I will get rid off all memories,its just my personality type. I dont keep photo's of old girlfriends etc. For some people,that works for them. I call it ancient fuggin history. Some folks like to stay in contact with ex's,they go out for dinner,go for drinks,etc. I have always considered that a little disrespecfull to the new love interest. A buddy was on a date with a girl last week and she kept answering text messages from an' ex. WTF. You guys know me and what I would have said....:whistle:

If I'm gonna lose everything...fine.Lets just get it over with.

"They can whip me,they can beat me,just don't bore me."

There is one picture left on the walls in this house. A Busa.:thumbsup:

All of her personal belongings are gone. I just want them to come and get all the rest. All the household krap.Those 20 boxes of Christmas decorations,her cookbooks,the dishes,plants in the yard,anything worth anything...you name it...take it.

Zero traces of "this endevour" will suit me just fine.

RSD.

Thanks man. I have no patience for this kind of thing. I need to sell everything I can so I have some cash to live on. Friends can't believe my Busa is forsale,they were planning on sticking it in the grave with me. :laugh:
I will get rid off all memories,its just my personality type. I dont keep photo's of old girlfriends etc. For some people,that works for them. I call it ancient fuggin history. Some folks like to stay in contact with ex's,they go out for dinner,go for drinks,etc. I have always considered that a little disrespecfull to the new love interest. A buddy was on a date with a girl last week and she kept answering text messages from an' ex. WTF. You guys know me and what I would have said....:whistle:

If I'm gonna lose everything...fine.Lets just get it over with.

"They can whip me,they can beat me,just don't bore me."

There is one picture left on the walls in this house. A Busa.:thumbsup:

All of her personal belongings are gone. I just want them to come and get all the rest. All the household krap.Those 20 boxes of Christmas decorations,her cookbooks,the dishes,plants in the yard,anything worth anything...you name it...take it.

RSD.

i am the same way... done means done.... everything goes and i dont want nothing to with the past... i lost everything including my house and it took me a little while but i rebuilt my life and you will to.. hang in there rubb... where here for you...

rub could you update the list of things you still need to unload?

RSD.

Again let me step in and share. This one fact will probably upset here as much as anything. Women are emotional creatures. As much as she doesn't want to be with you right now, the thought that you want to have no part of her around as a memory, goes opposite to what she wants. When my ex said she wanted out, I said OK, do you want to do this between us and settle or let the courts? She said no , we should do it by ourselves. OK. I took out a simple piece of paper and pencil. Started 2 columns. Her stuff column and my stuff column. Gave her pretty much everything in the house, and a house. Asked to keep my truck, tools, bike and retirement. She was working and able bodied and making more than I was. I said I won't ask her for alimony. Took us about 25-30 minutes. I said here ya go. She started balling crying. I'm like What's up? She said how can you let 24 years of marriage get put on paper in 30 minutes and be so easy about this? I said What....do you want to make this hard? No its just that I expected that you'd be more upset about the stuff. Hell I would have been fine burning it all, instead I gave it to her, and that made her upset.

So she says look it looks like I'm getting most everything, mind of I have an attorney look it over? Nope I'm fine. So the attorney saw it and took 3 long difficult expensive years to get WAY less than what we had written down in 25 minutes.

Women....go figure.

Damnit. Sorry to hear, my brother. :(

Is there anything I can help with? Anything I can do?

Damnit. Sorry to hear, my brother. :(

Is there anything I can help with? Anything I can do?

Ya,there is something you can do. You can stop by the Org a little more often... maybe stay in touch a little better.

You asked,thats what I would like.

Rubb.

Wow, that sucks. I must have been away too long since I didn't realize this had happened or was going on. Have only a little experience with this so will only say take your time with everything. Let me know if you need anything.

Wow, that sucks. I must have been away too long since I didn't realize this had happened or was going on. Have only a little experience with this so will only say take your time with everything. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks Bro.:bowdown:

Back