Dissapointed in a member here

I don't think that he had anything to gain either Thinker, just a guy that pointed the finger at me instead of posting a message or sending me a PM. There are folks out there all the time that we have mail troubles or Im just plain stupid and forget something (STUNNAH its on the way
blush.gif
) However those folks out there that don't want to work it out just need to move on.....

I don't think that he had anything to gain either Thinker, just a guy that pointed the finger at me instead of posting a message or sending me a PM. There are folks out there all the time that we have mail troubles or Im just plain stupid and forget something (STUNNAH its on the way
blush.gif
) However those folks out there that don't want to work it out just need to move on.....
The last two post sum things up...
I for one couldn't agree more!

Just remember people, just as Doug started this thread with the subject stating "one sided story" even Doug in the subject acknowledged this was his side.

And while Doug is doing what he feels he needs to do, there is no sense to harass or drag through the mud anyone without hearing their side of the story.

There are numerous things that could have gone wrong.

All I am saying is this beef is between Doug and Tony.

Yeah it's one sided and thats cool...I wanted my shirts so it's not a problem to wait...Sometimes folks just aren't patient...Sometimes I cuss...
laugh.gif

We could flood his e-mail! If we get a response, we know he's not dead. Next excuse?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106264655 -->

laugh.gif

Cap, always a bad seed somewhere in the apple if ya get my drift. Sorry to hear of the trouble caused. remember the rest of us appreciate and very thankful for what you do on the site... anything I can do let me know, I have a lot of large friends that are itching to take care of business... if ya know what I mean?
wink.gif

Back