Dirt bikes

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Have a trip planned mid July in West Virginia with a bunch of Hooligans. It's been a while since I have done single track. Normally I crash at least four times a ride, but maybe I am getting to old for this.:redface:

After the last time, on this old body, everrything that was still working was hurting.

How to get back in shape for this?

PS. Maybe ceramic bearings are in order, and I will just push the bike around the difficult parts.:D:D

Have a trip planned mid July in West Virginia with a bunch of Hooligans. It's been a while since I have done single track. Normally I crash at least four times a ride, but maybe I am getting to old for this.:redface:

After the last time, on this old body, everrything that was still working was hurting.

View attachment 1599402

PS. Maybe ceramic bearings are in order, and I will just push the bike around the difficult parts.:D:D

Use your superior brain...you'll figure it out.

View attachment 1599402

Do the smart thing I did...give it up....

Best thing I did was sell my dirt bike...I was going to kill myself on that thing.

View attachment 1599402

why is ure daughter leaning against ure dirtbike? lol...… eat something man.

Sure, I'll make you a deal, all in one day.

2 hours on the dirt bike.
2 hours on your what hurts.
4 hours close to 80 miles cycling.

Then we will go party afterwards if you are still up to it.
Brother in my youth I rode 90 miles a day on my old road bike 14 speed . I did 17 miles a few weeks ago on the mountain bike . It has me thinking road bike again , but dam 1700 to 3500 for a road bike these days !

Back