Dirt bike

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
One of Diana's co-workers laid his YZF450 down and has lost his desire to ride it. It's a 2006 YZF450F and he's not asking for a lot but I don't have a place to ride it...yet. Diana's told me to get it, the only thing stopping me is .... me.

I could be your stunt double and ride it for you
cool.gif

the only thing that's really stopping me is I don't have a place to ride it. Spending the money just to put in the garage doesn't make sense. Besides, she may have to move her car out to make room of it.

make it street legal.....i smell SUPER MOTO....
laugh.gif
and as for the space to put it...heck its a dirt bike, put a tarp on it and put it on the back patio...yeah babe yeah

depending on what you're into... there's an off road/ moto place by bonham, a smaller one by denison, and a huge one north of muenster-1,500+ acres of trails, also heard lake murry in Ok has good ones too. if I get rid of my raptor, the 450 is what I want to replace it with... if you're gonna go, might as well go big
beerchug.gif

if i have the extra cash and can get a great deal on something, i go for it...if i find later on that it just isn't working out, i turn it for a quick buck or pass on the great deal to a friend
thumb_up.gif

What do you mean NO PLACE to ride it, those things go anywhere !!! Cops will never catch you on one of those things !!!! Just kiding, settle down people

North Forty Dirt park in Sherman, Greenville Mx in Greenville, Badlands Mx in Celeste, Rocky Ridge in Decatur, Red River Atv/Dirt Park in Muenster, Lake Murray in Ardmore,Red River trails in Bonham...............All within 1 1/2hrs from you.

So what were you sayin' about nowhere to ride???
beerchug.gif

North Forty Dirt park in Sherman, Greenville Mx in Greenville, Badlands Mx in Celeste, Rocky Ridge in Decatur, Red River Atv/Dirt Park in Muenster, Lake Murray in Ardmore,Red River trails in Bonham...............All within 1 1/2hrs from you.

So what were you sayin' about nowhere to ride???
beerchug.gif
+1!

that's what I'm saying. I'm Jonesin' for a dirt bike too. There's a MX complex and Supermoto track (Grange Motorsports Park) near my place. The High Desert is DIRT BIKE HEAVEN!

Now is the time to buy a dirt bike, with gas prices up and the economy down it's a buyers market.
I've got the YZ and have come to the conclusion after 3 dirt bikes and several years of fooling with them, I can't ride a dirt bike well enough to justify having it. But the problem is I can't get anything out of it, not going to give it away, so there it sets, taking up room in the shed.

One of Diana's co-workers laid his YZF450 down and has lost his desire to ride it.  It's a 2006 YZF450F and he's not asking for a lot but I don't have a place to ride it...yet.  Diana's told me to get it, the only thing stopping me is .... me.
If you don't have a place easily accessible to ride it...you'll prolly lug it somewhere the first few times....then it'll start to sit more and more....and eventually you'll sell it, probably for a loss.
I wouldn't buy it unless your positive you'll actually use it.....more than a few times
winkold.gif

Back