Dilemma 2002 Black And Blue

Big Owen

Registered
First, Hello everybody. I haven't been here in quite a while. I was Big O before. I have a dilemma. My 2002 was stolen and I figured it was gone. The LAPD recently contacted me and said they found the bike, come and pick it up. Whoever had it trashed it. It was crashed. It's really not worth fixing it, but it does have several used parts that some people may need. I would like to sell the whole bike rather than me stripping parts off of it in my storage unit.

IMG_20171108_132659095.jpg

IMO there are a few ways to deal with it.
You could take it apart and sell the parts one by one. That IMO would get you the most money.
You could put the bike on Craigslist or Ebay and hope for someone to buy it and do what you didn't want to do.
You could sell it for scrap metal - might get $50 for it.
and lastly you could walk away from it or put a "FREE" sign on it.

I assume you got paid from the insurance co. IF you had insurance on it.

Good luck.

Damn thieves should be shot. :devil::banghead:

Big-O, man how are you?

Find an org member around where you live that wants to make a few bucks parting that thing out..

Good to see you Cap! I think I'll have to part it out. Busarider I did not have insurance. It was in a storage unit, and Planned Non Operational. The storage company fixed the door and said, "What damaged door? do you have pics? Life has been a roller coaster for the past few years and we're finally getting things straightened out.

I hate seeing a Busa like that, broken. I know there was a member looking for brake rotors yesterday.

I always wanted a project bike. Too bad I have other priorities right now Orión would take this thing off your hands. Good luck with whatever you do.!

Back