Digital Speedometers for Earlier Busa models...

johnnybighit

Registered
This may have been asked previously, but I have a 2000 and I want to replace the circular speedometer with one that has analog and digital together.

Does anyone know of one that will fit in the existing space on the dash or is there a nice looking digital that can be added to the dash?

Does anyone have photos of their upgrade digital to an earlier model? Why not post them and show us what you did? I'm interested in learning about some upgrades to the meters.

thanks in advance.
Johnny

I don't know if there's is any OE gauge cluster that'll "swap" and function correctly. Also if you toss the OE cluster you'll loose the function of reading the service codes.

anything can be made to work if you put enought time and money into it. swap yous out and then post up a how to for the rest of us. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

i was thinkin bout a gsxr600 cluster but then i stopped and thought about how many times people have looked at the speedo that goes to 220mph and commented on it.

i was thinkin bout a gsxr600 cluster but then i stopped and thought about how many times people have looked at the speedo that goes to 220mph and commented on it.

I'd also be thinking how goofy I'd feel with a 17,000 tach when I knew I could only turn about 2/3 of that,lol. Kinda like putting a 10,000rpm monster tach on a bolt on 5.0 mustang. :rofl:

just do what i did on my naked busa.
unplug it and leave it on the shelf. don't need it.
i only miss my fuel guage.

does anyone know what digital speedometer mph guage this is on the suzuki hayabusa, is it androl or something can u link me to right product thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
michaelsorianocasuga:
Welcome to the forum!
That product is a Navirad GPS 6
I've attached a picture.

I believe it's a European company. All of the sites that sell this were in other languages.
Have fun searching!

S5-Navirad-GPS-6-un-nouvel-avertisseur-de-radars-ultra-complet-62511.jpg

My guess is that has not been done and I'm pretty sure there is nothing OE that will do what your asking.
I think you would have to toss the cluster and the idea or analog and incorporate something like the Translogic Micro Dash.
Anything else would be a one off which is doable but big time work.

This may have been asked previously, but I have a 2000 and I want to replace the circular speedometer with one that has analog and digital together.

Does anyone know of one that will fit in the existing space on the dash or is there a nice looking digital that can be added to the dash?

Does anyone have photos of their upgrade digital to an earlier model? Why not post them and show us what you did? I'm interested in learning about some upgrades to the meters.

thanks in advance.
Johnny

digital-lcd-gauges-md3.jpg

An early model GSXR 1000 Gauge will work on a Gen1 Busa, with little modification!

$_57.jpg

Back