Digital Movie Copy's?

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone use them? We just bought The Final Destination today and it came with a digital copy. We will never use it. So if anyone wants it let me know. I don't even know what the hell it's for. I'm assuming so you can have a copy on your computer?

Sent the authorization code to Robert but it's asking him for another code too. Anyone know what the hell I'm looking for?? :poke:

I download EVERY movie I have... I have over 800gigs worth of movies and TV series downloaded.

I'd be interested in getting the low down on this as well. Anyone w/ experience care to chime in?

We don't use any of our digital copies. Never even thought twice about them being there. Can you only use the code once?

I download everything illegally ... Im on an invite only forum where people share everything they have by bittorrent. they have EVERYTHING you can think of.

If you want something, you post a thread for a request and youll get it in about a week in GREAT AVI format.

I'd be interested in getting the low down on this as well. Anyone w/ experience care to chime in?

I'm one of those guys who pays extra to get the digital copy if available....usually $2-4 more.

The movie usually comes with a special 2nd disc that you put in your pc, enter a code that's printed on the inside of the jewel case somewhere (can be used only once), and it downloads the movie to a format that can be viewed on your pc, or a portable media player (ipod,iphone,zune...).

Bosshound probably needs the actual movie disc to go allong with the code.

I usually go for the itunes downloading option, and put them on my ipod touch.

Picture 009.jpg

I am alot like Tony. But i have passed the avi stage long time ago. Only blue ray for me. I have a 4,000gb nas on my network that is full with hd movies\TV shows. Digital media rocks. The nice thing is I can watch the same "disc" as 4 other people in the house. Try that with a cd\dvd :)

I have almost 3 terabytes worth of movies.I get most before they hit theaters.

I thought they were lower res copies for portable stuff (mp4 players?) I have the things everywhere and have not used any of them.. got sort of spoiled with the BluRay thing and big plasma screen..

FOG's have weaker eyes... :)

Back