Digital Gear Indicator Question

Hayabusa02

Registered
So, my bike is in the shop getting hte rest of my mods completed. This will finish the bike until I deicde to put a stage 1 turbo on it...which wont be for a while since I have a new car to modify now.

Anyway, I installed the Digital Gear Indicator and When changing into gears it lags a few seconds before showing the new gear. Is this how it really is supposed to operate? ANyone know anyhting about this?

What gear indicator is it? That is fairly normal. You can also try reprogramming it to get it more accurate.
smile.gif

I use the Accumen and love it!

This may have to be one of my next mods. Really like the idea, especially for those rides when I get tired and sometimes forget.
sad.gif

What gear indicator is it? That is fairly normal. You can also try reprogramming it to get it more accurate.
smile.gif

I use the Accumen and love it!
It is the Datatool DigiGear Gear Indicator. The guy who installed it was changing gears on a lift...not on the road or dyno. Should it operate differntly at speed? He siad it changed as expected through 3rd gear and then took a couple of seconds after that.

Not sure on the datatool but they can be programmed on a stand too. Sorry only familiar with the accumen and have heard better ratings from most on them as opposed to the datatool.
wink.gif

Back