Digital Camera shopping again

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang I know this question went around about a year or so ago, But I am again for a digital camera. I would appreciate any and all input.

I have been working with an Olympus 3.2 mp for the last couple years and am ready to move on. Not quite ready for an SLR maybe that will be the next step. And I dont need one with video as I has a really good video camera already. I like nature shots and of course sports action too. I am thinking a 5 to 7mp. I am kinda leaning toward a Canon A610 or similar.

What do have or like to recommend? Thanx - K

Here's a couple shots of what i like to do :

Trinidad_Oct05_017b.jpg

The Canon that BT uses is one hell of a camera producing some stunning shots.:;):

Nikon D70s.  I've owned only Nikons since the early 80's!!

I took this pic with his D70.  I just got mine and haven't had enough time to really try it out.  Up until last week I was using a Nikon 995.

Yes, I know, he's not wearing gear.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130268560 -->

harleybob01.jpg

I am using a NIKON coolpix 4800.
It takes unbelievable shots and has alot of different setting and it is pretty cheap.

Canon G5 (5 megapixels) for the big, important stuff. Canon SD300 (4 megapixels) to carry around. Both take nice shots and I'm still learning how to use 'em.

Thanx Guyz, I am bidding on some on Ebay. Canon A620 and a couple Sonys DCSP 200 both around 7 MP

Back