Digicam Review by BT

got me a S500 couple weeks ago on BT's great advice and I couldn't be happier.  I give it a five out of 5.  now I have 2 256 ram cards and 2 batteies cuz I take everything in highest rez.  thanks for all yoru assistance BT!
No problem, bro. Glad you were happy with my recommendation. It really is a great digicam, huh?
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
 It can't be that bad, bro! Besides...you have a killer house, a paint shop on the way, an awesome bike, cool toys and Zaino.

All I have is an awesome bike. Friggin Sal never wrote me back. Oh well.

How much does a set cost ya, bro?
Oh yeah, I've got nice poop but no money left over whatsoever...
wink.gif

Ummm, dare I ask? A set of what?
rock.gif
I know the response to this question in the circle I run in will ALWAYS result in a resounding "A set of DEEZ NUTS!!!".
laugh.gif
Heheh....deez nuts. Haven't heard that inna while.

In regards to the set...how much is a bottle of some of that good stuff and other little knick-knacks necessary for the 'Train-like shine?

Just curious, bro....
Let me get back with ya on that, bro.
wink.gif
Will wait on your word, bro!.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
 It can't be that bad, bro! Besides...you have a killer house, a paint shop on the way, an awesome bike, cool toys and Zaino.

All I have is an awesome bike. Friggin Sal never wrote me back. Oh well.

How much does a set cost ya, bro?
Oh yeah, I've got nice poop but no money left over whatsoever...
wink.gif

Ummm, dare I ask? A set of what?
rock.gif
I know the response to this question in the circle I run in will ALWAYS result in a resounding "A set of DEEZ NUTS!!!".
laugh.gif
Heheh....deez nuts. Haven't heard that inna while.

In regards to the set...how much is a bottle of some of that good stuff and other little knick-knacks necessary for the 'Train-like shine?

Just curious, bro....
Pacific, here is the website for Zaino polish. Under the "quick order" link you can find the prices for all the good stuff!

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

laugh.gif

Oh yeah, great review of the DigiCam, BT! A new one is on my list of things to buy, but not at the top. I do need to get a copy of the PhotoShop software.

Haven't had time to wash and polish Da' Train yet so I thought I'd post another test shot. I was tryin' out the Macro (close-up) feature on my new toy and got this. It's the tag in one of my h.org t-shirts.
wink.gif

IMG_0459.jpg

Also shot this one of two Sunpak rechargeable batteries. I was focused on the nearest point of the closest battery.
wink.gif

IMG_0462.jpg

BT i know you like Canon but any thoughts on the Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom? still wanting the 10x optical zoom

i checked out Steves review last night and he liked both of them
Thanx

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082292881 -->

BT (or others),

are you familiar with the Nikon D100? Is it a good buy? I need an SLR and would prefer digital to hook into my telescope for some "far-out" photos.

Lemme know,
V

The D100 is supposed to be a great digital SLR but I've never used it. Only thing about goin' with Nikon is, unless you've already got good Nikon lenses that you can use with it, Nikon glass is mucho esspensive compared to most other brands for comparable lenses. I also think Canon has an edge on digital noise (like film grain) control/ reduction on long exposures and higher ISO settings. Might come into play usin' it with the telescope.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082333708 -->

Oh yeah, I snapped a few more shots at work with the S500 today. A bag o' weed with all the trimmings... Hehehehehe...
wink.gif

dope_01.jpg

Dope bowl made from an ink pen barrell, medical tape, and a friggin 1157 automotive light bulb...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082335242 -->

dope_02.jpg

Oh yeah, it wasn't my case. It was this guy's... Works for another agency. I just snapped a few pics for my LE photo collection while he had the stuff on his trunk.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082334907 -->

dope_03.jpg

Back