Digi Camo Hayabusa Rolling Shots

MOCKIN U

Registered
Had a good time with friends today trying to get some decent rolling pictures in one of our favorite corners locally. Its so known by the locals to be liked by riders and so many go down there that people were stopping to check if I was okay when sitting in the corner with my camera waiting for the guys to roll through. We were just cruising through not getting on it trying to get the best pictures for our amateur selves. The special edition color zx14 if my friend Dustin. The other guys I didnt include to keep the arguing down as we dont have a helmet law here and they were not geared up

bird4.jpg

bird3.jpg

bird2.jpg

Bird1.jpg

savage2.jpg

savage1.jpg

savage4.jpg

Thanks all. we went on a charity run yesterday for a company in Illinois that was raising money for wounded warriors. The event was their first one and not a bad turnout. Myself and 2 friends put in the 90 miles to get to them and also their ride for the run and then back home back roads. I put in 294 and Im sure my milwaukee friends put in more than that as they lived further north. Was a nice ride with friends and good to get this bike in front of some veterans

Nice - I see you removed the stock exhaust.

I did professional photography for 25 years and if I lived a little closer I would be temped to
offer free services to get some quality photos you and your one-of-a kind bike.
Not that the images posted were bad, I just think a bike like yours we could get sharper images.

Nice - I see you removed the stock exhaust.

I did professional photography for 25 years and if I lived a little closer I would be temped to
offer free services to get some quality photos you and your one-of-a kind bike.
Not that the images posted were bad, I just think a bike like yours we could get sharper images.

sharper is a perfect word. We were very much ignorant to what we were doing. At one point we were simply in burst mode hoping to get lucky HA HA HA

The stock exhaust was removed for a show locally where I didnt want the "support our troops" sticker hidden

Back