Different?

Mike Chambers

Registered
What do you folks think?
353257227-maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like a cross between a Busa, - Duc 9 series and a KTM. I really like the headlight.

Clean lines... I never caught the KTM until it was mentioned.. Good catch, with that said how well does it offroad?

Looks like a cross between a Busa, - Duc 9 series and a KTM. I really like the headlight.
I like the headlight too. it's the hayabusas only weakness especially the parabolic hi beam which really gives no extra distance , have almost out ridden it on rural roads a few times. if you Google up the yoshimura hayabusa x1 which came out end of 1999 it features all of yoshimura goodies including a twin side by side headlight system . I'll post a photo

I like the headlight too. it's the hayabusas only weakness especially the parabolic hi beam which really gives no extra distance , have almost out ridden it on rural roads a few times. if you Google up the yoshimura hayabusa x1 which came out end of 1999 it features all of yoshimura goodies including a twin side by side headlight system . I'll post a photo
As promised
yoshimura_top.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
yoshimura_top.jpg

Back