Didn't get the Busa

guns.gif

Would one get the same respones from the ZX14 site if you had got the busa?
This has to be the best site for two wheels!
bowdown.gif

(qball @ Aug. 25 2007,20:32) Would one get the same respones from the ZX14 site if you had got the busa?
bowdown.gif
If they still have their man cards, I guess we would
laugh.gif

Congratulations on your new bike. I like the 13.5 although I think the side grill panels should be louvered or smooth. Whatever. Post up some pics and give a write up.

Congrats! Dont be a stranger, go on some of the group rides, there are alot of great people in your area!
beerchug.gif

I don't think you could go wrong with either bike !! I'm starting to really like the 14's, nut I'm so happy with my Busa !!! I know you will feel the same way !!

congrats on the ride...but i was wondering...do you stilll get insect splats with those spider eyes style headlights or does it scare them?

The ZX14 looks light years better than the new 2008 Busa. And the Gen I busa looks better than both.

BWAHAHA!!!! Two wheeled equivalent of Rosie Odonnell? BWAHAHAHA!!! Thats freakin rich. Hey CBlast....I might be meetin' up with you tomorrow with GoldenCHild.

(Radar @ Aug. 25 2007,17:45) Well I was going to get an 08 Busa or maybe an 07 but that didn't and isn't going to happen. Don't hate but I got the ZX14 and I love it. It is everything that I wanted in a bike. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Radar
Cool....now get the @#$% outta here!!!

Just kidding
wink.gif
I recently picked up a 14 too....but I'm still keeping my busa. So I'm welcome at both sites lol Actually as long as you talk bikes without bashing anything most guys are fine with it. Both bikes have their goods and bads, thats why I'm keeping both
tounge.gif

One big issue I have with the 14 is the damn restricted low end..it rocks top end but the low is weeeeeeeeaaak. You have to ride it like a big 600 for the real speed. You can pull the secondary flies and get the true low end..but its more of a pain than I'm willing to deal with. And the suspensions a little mushy compared to the busa. But otherwise its a nice bike. Enjoy
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Aug. 26 2007,17:39) BWAHAHA!!!!  Two wheeled equivalent of Rosie Odonnell?  BWAHAHAHA!!! Thats freakin rich.  Hey CBlast....I might be meetin' up with you tomorrow with GoldenCHild.
Hey BigSmooth, I just talked to Daniel, your bike is a MONSTER on spray. He told me how much it pulled! Freakin Awesome. I hope we get to meet up, lunch is on me! I got to get Daniel to work some magic on my baby here before too long. I don't mind jacking a 13.5 thread.
biggrin.gif

(qball @ Aug. 25 2007,20:32) Would one get the same respones from the ZX14 site if you had got the busa?
bowdown.gif
Actually yes you would...I have both and I'm on both sites. And both have been great to me
biggrin.gif
I think mature riders own both bikes and make up very cool forums
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Back