Did you Know Your Gopro Could Do this?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Was playing with my Hero 6 and the GoPro Quik app and found out why the Hero 6 eats batteries like crazy. The video file has all this telemetry in it! Download the Quik app for free and you can get to it. Lots of possibilities for this toy! There is other info too. G-force, ET, altitude and time date stamps (provided the date in your camera is set right).

I thought about getting a GoPro but leaving towards a Rev'l camera unless Sena will get off their ass and release the new camera.

I thought about getting a GoPro but leaving towards a Rev'l camera unless Sena will get off their ass and release the new camera.
Are you referring to the Sena 10C Pro? If you are, it has been released! A rider had one on the ride last weekend. I have an original 10C that I use.

I'm referring to the 10c Evo. I have the regular 10c now.
I was just on a ride yesterday, with a manager of a local Cycle Gear here in Las Vegas. He told me there was an issue with the company that was manufacturing the circuit boards for the EVO, and that is was permanently on back order. He said he got this from a Sena rep. If this is indeed the case, I don't know why it isn't public knowledge!

I was just on a ride yesterday, with a manager of a local Cycle Gear here in Las Vegas. He told me there was an issue with the company that was manufacturing the circuit boards for the EVO, and that is was permanently on back order. He said he got this from a Sena rep. If this is indeed the case, I don't know why it isn't public knowledge!

Maybe that's why I havent received a reply to my email yet. Maybe that shows a good quality control issue on their part.

Back