Did you hear

You know, I caught wind of them talking about her on Fox News a few days back, but I didn't think she'd REALLY get out...

There's no way that woman should even be breathing right now...and people wonder what's wrong with society?!
mad.gif

that is just wrong we have had a case here where the father killed his 3 children because he didn't want them to suffer from the divorce lot of people want to wring his neck shows the trial proceeding on the news he is laughing and smiling just no remorse whats so ever i really find it hard to believe he is still alive linky

2002700045.jpg

who knows.. the concept of hurting my own kid is so far out in left field I can't even wrap my brain around explaining it.

I hate to say it... but I can't imagine any sane person being able to take it that far.. so I can't really see them as anything BUT nuts.

You know, I keep my mouth shut about a ton of things.  This is rediculous, this woman should be sitting her rotten self in jail.  Or better yet stuck in the stockades for a few days.  Sickening, gross and disgusting all at the same time.  This is just another thing we can credit to bad lawyers everywhere.  Excuse me I have to go vomit now.

You know what I am not done yet. Why is this sort of sh*t allowed to happen? If my wife ever did anything even remotely like this to my children I would kill her my d@mned self then take myself to prison without a trial. Insanity defense? for this worthless piece of crap? I think not... Give me a break. What sort of monsters are we allowing to even live? Just kill her and get this over with, stop wasting money on this terrible b!tch.

To all that are offended by my language I apologize.

Jason

<!--EDIT|Thor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139282159 -->

From BaybeBusa04's link:

During her original trial, jurors rejected her insanity defense and found her guilty in the deaths of three of the children. Prosecutors presented evidence about the other two but Yates was not charged in their deaths.

WTF? Are these people serious? So what's the deal here ... ? ... are they still searching for the killer of the other 2 children?

And people wonder why "street justice" is becoming more acceptable.

Spigga... They sometimes leave a few charges "available" in case they lose.
They can't retry on the "lost" ones. but they can bring "new" charges.
Juries are extremely unpredictable.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1331"|1139329506 -->

Kill them all and let God sort them out

And no.. that was not meant to be funny and I am not kidding

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139329826 -->

I thought she was going to the nut house. You're not saying she's out walking around?

Nope, I looked at the link and she's in the looney bin. She'll probably spend her life either in prison or in the mental ward like Manson.

And the expert...

Her convictions were overturned last year because the state's expert witness, forensic psychiatrist Park Dietz, had testified that shortly before Yates killed her children, television's "Law and Order" series broadcast an episode about a woman with postpartum depression who drowned her children. No such episode had aired.

<!--EDIT|FAVahalik
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139435977 -->

I believe she went to a nuthouse, which in my humble opinion is too nice a place for this piece of work. This just plain p!sses me off. Killing her own kids, still makes me sick as hell. I need to vomit again. I really really hope that this worthless trash gets what is coming to her. Again and Again and Again... In the BATHTUB. Sick just plain sick.

Jason

Sorry for my ranting. My children mean the world to me, I know that most Dads out there feel the same. This just makes me ill, that this trash can try to blame her actions on sickness (depression). I am severely bipolar, I have NEVER had thoughts of hurting anyone, including my children. I just don't see that mental illness can be an excuse for this woman. Why... Why... Why... I just don't get it.

Jason

Back