Did you ever worry your mother to death~?~ PICS

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I sure did~!!~

We were going through some old frames the other day and came across these pictures from the 80's. This was an '83 Suzuki with one of the early inline 4 cylinders and used the monoshock technology.

This bike was purchased (with 500 miles on it) before I was old enough to have a license, hense the dirt riding... :laugh:

Sorry for the poor quality, our cameras just weren't much to speak of.

Threw in a shot of an old (I believe) '81 XL 250

XL.jpg

Jump 1.jpg

Jump 2.jpg

Jump 3.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Those are too funny Outlaw!

I remember the days of tight jens that tucked in our shoes. Glad those days are well behind us :laugh:

I sure did~!!~

We were going through some old frames the other day and came across these pictures from the 80's. This was an '83 Suzuki with one of the early inline 4 cylinders and used the monoshock technology.

This bike was purchased (with 500 miles on it) before I was old enough to have a license, hense the dirt riding... :laugh:

Sorry for the poor quality, our cameras just weren't much to speak of.

Threw in a shot of an old (I believe) '81 XL 250

I personally like the hair in the first shot:poke:

LOL!! Great shots Outlaw!! yea, mom was pretty certain that neither my brother or I would make it to 25..

Somewhere around 1982..
mystuff2.jpg

mystuff3.jpg

This one is probably more like 1986.. dang.. I sure was skinny back then! :laugh:
mystuff1.jpg

My mom would let me keep any of my photos from those years. She threatened to kill me if I took the bikes out of the garage.

Back