Did you ever run from the popo?

I'M GOING TO SAY (yes)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yup,
Run the fuzz more frequentley then I wanted. Usually it's me just not paying attention to the speedo and then passing a oinker at 90 mph or so. Then the fight or flee instinct kicks in and my heart races like a teenager with his hands up a girls sweater for the first time.
The most memorable time I was making a nice high speed run on a new piece of highway that had been laid with an experimental surface, (sort of like a basketball, old tire, and ashfault mixed to resist freezing cracks.). Anyhow I was well over 175 and on a down hill stretch of this 3 lane highway and the only traffic was an 18 wheeler in the center lane rounding the corner ahead. I eased into the left lane to pass him at what now felt like the speed of sound; when low and behold, I was suprised to find a high speed police cruiser with the cherries already on in front of me! He was obviously floored and probably doing what I estimate to be 140 mph and passing the truck himself on the other side of my view. He must have been shocked when I nearly gave him a 700lbs enimma as flew right up his butt when I rounded the truck! I think I saw the whites of his eyes in his rear view as I pulled the reigns in severly and downshifted. I got back on her and flew up the other side of the truck and on to the first on ramp while the O.P.P. officer had no choice but to miss it. I didn't cut off the throttle for about 3 miles and hid out behind a gas station till my pulse dropped.
Not my best moment. lol
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

Back