Did the gap on the bus

Bug

Registered
Wow is it a blast down there in TN and NC - Rte 129, Rte 28, Rte 221, Rte 441, Blue Ridge Parkway, Cherahola Skyway, etc etc

Rode all last week and fuckin loved it - The locals are down with bikes and Deals Gap while being a bit of a zoo is one cool road

Me being the slowest fool out there

prpv.jpg

how fast do you guys ride the gap I will probably never get a chance to ride it just want a little information

Love your pics. Someday I hope to get there--just to say I rode the dragon!!

how fast do you guys ride the gap I will probably never get a chance to ride it just want a little information
To be honest, I never even looked at the dash- Too much going on to take my eyes off the road - I just kept it in 2nd and railed (using term loosely of course)

Glad you enjoy the many fine roads in the area. There are a few of us hooligans that gather there several times a year for some great times.

Check out the Bash thread pinned at the top of the general section.

Hope to see some of you there!

Glad you enjoy the many fine roads in the area. There are a few of us hooligans that gather there several times a year for some great times.

Check out the Bash thread pinned at the top of the general section.

Hope to see some of you there!
Ashville huh? Was up that way - Took the BR Pkwy from Maggie Valley to Ashville then screwed around with 221 in the Linville area - NICE ROAD that is

I've ridden it once.. and I did it 75% in first gear.
blush.gif

BUT..
1. I'm from Florida, we have no hills, let alone mountains.
2. I made it out with no injuries
3. My bike is still intact.

And that's all I got to say about that.
biggrin.gif

I've ridden it once.. and I did it 75% in first gear.  
blush.gif

BUT..
1. I'm from Florida, we have no hills, let alone mountains.
2. I made it out with no injuries
3. My bike is still intact.

And that's all I got to say about that.  
biggrin.gif
You did just fine. All the women riders we have met this year has inspired my wife and giver her the urge to lear to ride herself.

Riding is not about speed, it is about enjoying great roads and arriving saftly.

Back