Did something really dumb today

mikeyusf

Registered
I was driving down the road and I saw my friend's car driving about a half mile ahead. I accelerated hard and passed it close doing about 170mph. Found out it wasnt him driving, it was his pissed off wife and his mother in law who recognized my bike....

whooops

Mike

Heh, Hey looks like you may want to stay in Bro, Starting to look burly out there.

Hey My stupid thing was trying to get off my rear reflectors Tuesday Night. Hell only took me about two hours, trying to figure out why I was no longer competant enough to even twist a damn screw driver. Finally broke down took the tail section apart, got it done, but all for just two freaking lil reflectors?

Keep you head town, tell your buddy it was me...

oh dood I'm so f*ckin busted, he lives right next door! Thats how I knew it was his wife and mother in law, they pulled in about 2 minutes after I did, with a "you mother f*cker" look on their face

what have I done

Mike

Revlis, I did the same thing when I took mine off. I got them off quickly by just pulling down on the reflector while turning the screw, then I realized there are nuts in there. Ended up just taking the plastic rivets that hold the cowl to the fender and was able to reach in and grab the loose nuts. Fun stuff.

Mikey, why are you in trouble? It's your neighbors wife not yours. Or is she going to tell Mrs. Mikeyusf?

LOL, I though you did something like drive in the center of the lane during the rain thing again. Just be careful out there mike, those looks can burn holes in ya, ya know?

Should have said something like, "I thought I saw something dragging under your car and was trying to catch up with you to tell you, but then realized it was just thrash road thrash (and added a big smile)
biggrin.gif

Tell your wife/girlfriend/significant other you were just goofing around.

Your neighbor can move if she doesn't like it.

Her mom can go home early if she doesn't like it. Then your neighbor's husband will be happy sooner, you can both have a beer in the garage and everything is good.

If I were you Mike, I'd be headin over there with one serious apology....especially being yer neighbours.
Clear your good name before the rumors start to fly.
Maybe tell them your throtte was stuck or sumthin......yeah right hey.
Good luck dude

bah, who gives a sh*t, most the women in this neighborhood dont like me anyways, because after seeing my bike the husbands want one, and the wife wont let them have a motorcycle. I've know 3 couples who have gotten into it because "she" wont let him get a bike, lol sh*t happens

Sometimes you gotta remind the ol' hen who the rooster is, lol

:-)

Mike

most the women in this neighborhood dont like me anyways, because after seeing my bike the husbands want one, and the wife wont let them have a motorcycle. I've know 3 couples who have gotten into it because "she" wont let him get a bike, lol sh*t happens
It's the same in my neighborhood. One guy is considering buying a bike and keeping it at work so his wife won't know about it.

But anyway, is anyone going to make everyone happy all the time? I've still got a tree stump in my front yard from a tornado last year. I just haven't dug it up because I haven't bought a new tree to put in its place. I bet that irks someone. My neighbor doesn't water his lawn and hardly ever mows it. That's kinda irritating to me. What hard lives we have.

Like they say, Life sucks.

Whatever. Compared to what?

I was driving down the road and I saw my friend's car driving about a half mile ahead. I accelerated hard and passed it close doing about 170mph. Found out it wasnt him driving, it was his pissed off wife and his mother in law who recognized my bike....

whooops

Mike
Dude,

simple solution... Tell them that some a$$hole named Revlis came by and asked if he could take it for a spin... Then, have Revlis confirm said story.

-Rip.

whooops

Mike
Dude,

simple solution...  Tell them that some a$$hole named Revlis came by and asked if he could take it for a spin...  Then, have Revlis confirm said story.

-Rip.
Yeah I could do that, tell em' I was in the can...after all, it's where A$$holes belong right?
sly.gif

i'm still trying to figure out what you did wrong?? didnt run them off the road, pass so close it sucked a window out of the car (that woulda been some poop to see though) or blast em with rocks from a tire, so whats the big friggin deal. tell yer buddy sorry bout the extra naggin, have a beer on me. i gaurantee he dont give a rats arse and i personally dont think i would either.

whooops

Mike
Dude,

simple solution...  Tell them that some a$$hole named Revlis came by and asked if he could take it for a spin...  Then, have Revlis confirm said story.

-Rip.
Yeah I could do that, tell em' I was in the can...after all, it's where A$$holes belong right?
sly.gif
kiss.gif

Back