Did my first "wheelie" last nite

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I see why you guys say that it is fun. It made my heart beat fast as it ever has.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Easy, before you know it you will be doing mile long wheelies for the rush.
wowold.gif

Yeah, i'm guessing it only stayed up about 75 feet, it was a lot of fun though

u squid!!!! lol.. i ride on one wheel from time to time just ease it down so u dont destroy your fork seals.

I did my first one by accident also. I bought my 06 and rode it straight from the dealership to Daytona after being left by my club cause the dealer was taking so long to prep it. I didn't realize the true power of it 'til I "pulled off" from a stop light. Oh and did I mention my previous bike was an 03 Katana 600...helluva difference.

This looks like a good thread to talk about a "Group Buy" on some fork seals?
laugh.gif

Been there, first time I nailed it in first, I didn't even know I was up there until it came down. That wasn't too bad. Now the time I let the clutch out to fast, shifting into 2'nd I had a different response....
flush.gif

I see why you guys say that it is fun. It made my heart beat fast as it ever has.  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
careful dude. It's seriously addicting you'll wanna get up on one everywhere you go. When you get a lil better at it, try doing the stand up wheelie where you actually stand on the pegs while wheeling. That's fun. Or doing the "knack-knack" made famous by Valentino Rossi. Basically a Jeremy Mcgrath trick while doing a stand-up wheelie.
thumb_up.gif
wowold.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Easy, before you know it you will be doing mile long wheelies for the rush.
wowold.gif
Thats right, I understand that you guys start out with your wheelies and you think they're great... and they are, they are terrific. But pretty soon, a wheelie isn't enough. You're out on the street trying to score a stoppie, or maybe a tank stand . And the next thing you know, you're strung out on tire blowing burnouts. It gets serious, real serious.
jkn0173l.jpg

Sounds like a bad recipe for road rash or hamburger fatality. KEEP THE RUBBER DOWN AND SHINY SIDE UP.(someone's logo) in Ohio if you get caught riding a wheelie, they take your license for possible suspension. I dont know this from experience, just heard other riders talk.

Back