Did my first 100 mph wheelie!

HP Junkie

Registered
went on my first real ride since i had the big bore finished and was going easy for the first half hour, turned onto a nice straight and hit second and just couldnt resist i brought it up to 6k chopped the throttle and yanked , she came up soooo easy i felt i could have rode her on one wheel all day(and i suck at wheelies). things started moving pretty fast so about 9 grand i let her back down as the tire touched i had a little headshake and noticed the speedo dropping past 100! im not sure how fast you can carry the front in second on a busa but its up there. im no stunter i was just a little taken back by the new power.
AAAssjani.gif

phatjoe, living near URI now but grew up in newport. i worked for a company in tiverton for awhile ,nice town too much traffic though.Bet you dont miss RI wheather.

phatjoe, living near URI now but grew up in newport. i worked for a company in tiverton for awhile ,nice town too much traffic though.Bet you dont miss RI wheather.
hell no with the weather it was 85 this weekend in jacksonville prime riding time thats phat though your in my old stompin grounds i wish i could tear tiverton up with the busa and piss off my old friends who are now cops stay up and watch for those potholes
tounge.gif

Back